Vainglory Forums

Block People

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by LackOfColors » February 23, 2015 10:59am | Report
Lately a lot of people are complaining about being teamed with bad players, or about shuttersteppers (wp adagio, wp petal), or trolls, even about overpowered cp saw, maybe the developers should add an option to freely block players, that way you cannot be teamed or be against that player again, so eventually Troll players, shuttersteppers, no team oriented players, will be facing each others only, and the other ones can keep playing freely, we will not have more discussions about if shutterstepping is cheating or just using an exploit, or suffering with trolls ruining the game. finally each player will need to control how many players to block, because more blocked players means longer waiting times to find matches.

This is just my opinion.
Sorry for my bad english i speak spanish.

LackOfColors
Quote | PM | +Rep by booyatribe » February 23, 2015 12:07pm | Report
agreed!
IGN: booyatribe
Region: NA
Karma level: 20
Skill Tier: "Decent-ish"
Main: Adagio
Okay: Koshka and Krull

booyatribe
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Cwallace000 » February 24, 2015 7:36am | Report
this is a great idea but i see if they put this in place there will be ppl who abuse it and then complain that they cant find a match (cause they blocked too many ppl)
IGN: cwallace000
Lvl: 20
Wins: 219
Main character(lane): Ringo
Main character(jungle): Ardan
Alt characters(jungle): Koshka, Krul, Taka, Catherine, and Joule
Alt characters(lane): Petal
practicing: Adagio, and Glaive

Cwallace000
<Editor>
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by LackOfColors » February 24, 2015 10:31am | Report
it's a risky situation,

1. If they abuse and block a lot of players, they will have longer waiting times and eventually stop playing.
2. If they keep being being frustrated they will quit playing too

both cases can lead to loss of Players wich is pretty bad for all of us, but i think the second one is more common, i have both kind of friends: hardcore gamers sick of noobs, and casual gamers frustrated because shutterstepping, and they stopped playing.
Less veteran players means longer waiting and more missmatching.

LackOfColors

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved