Vainglory Forums

Buggers/Laggers or just plain Hackers

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaximusP » February 22, 2015 9:19am | Report
Hi,

i just had a recent game where the enemy players were extremely laggy, though we couldn't kill them/hit them. Additional to this ridiculousness we still won the match because two of their players seemed to have extremely strange behaviour. For example both the Ringo and Ardan player only bought boots (full item slots with boots/ 6 x boots) to sprint from their base until our base with no effort to attack us or the minions. The strange thing is that they made it until our base, passing our turrets with no damage taken! (WTF?)

The enemy Taka player "lagged" or glitched (he moved extremely slowly like in "slow motion") the whole time and whenever he used one of his skills, it looked like as if he was "gliding" or "flying" towards us, so it was quiet hard for me (SAW) and my teammates to tap him in order to attack that player.

Nevertheless we managed to win the game. But it seemed somehow that they tried to glitch/hack through the match by passing/teleporting the turrets and attacking our base crystal, which obviously didnt work since you cant destroy the base crystal until you have destroyed all turrets before.

Here is the screenshot of the match to prove you.

Does anybody know what was going on? Was it just a glitch or were they trolling/hacking?

MaximusP
Notable (5)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Cwallace000 » February 22, 2015 10:35am | Report
It's not hacks or lags it's just a glitch for both scenarios
IGN: cwallace000
Lvl: 20
Wins: 219
Main character(lane): Ringo
Main character(jungle): Ardan
Alt characters(jungle): Koshka, Krul, Taka, Catherine, and Joule
Alt characters(lane): Petal
practicing: Adagio, and Glaive

Cwallace000
<Editor>
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Horus_TheDragon » February 22, 2015 12:40pm | Report
Same thing happened to me before.
IG: Horus_TheDragon
Region: NA
Main: Saw, Krul, Ardan
Practicing: Taka, Glaive, Koshka
Skill Tier: Not Bad
Wins: 560

Death is upon you..

Horus_TheDragon
Quote | PM | +Rep by Denni » February 22, 2015 9:04pm | Report
I've seen the slow-mo Taka which glides and is unhittable. The enemy team one with the Taka having 20+ kills.

Denni
Notable (6)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved