Vainglory Forums

Crazy ban

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Kingy » February 18, 2015 4:27pm | Report
I made a post complaining about matchmaking issues on the VAINGLORY site and somehow got banned for 24 hours - anyway next time I logged onto site I got instantly banned again for same period .. Happened a third time and now my IP address is banned .. The second and third times lol I did was comment on another persons post nothing dramatic ...
SOOOOO what happens next freaked me out!!!
I logged on to play the game and someone was controlling my hero as I was playing - and no it wasn't glitched it was deliberate .. They were buying and selling items ( selling stuff I needed and buying ****) and at crucial moments running me into the other team etc ...
Would e debs do this to me ? Seems someone has taken a disliking to me and I just want to play the game without being harassed

Kingy
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Horus_TheDragon » February 18, 2015 11:28pm | Report
This rings a bell inside my head, yesterday I played a game with my mate, the other team had saw, cathrine and ardan, both cath and ardan were running straight to our base at the start of the game, they just kept running towards our base and stand there before the last two turrets killing our minions, they even were using their abilities, then after like 5 mins they changed the routes from running straight through the lane to going to our base through jungle, and we were hitting them but they kept running.

Few mins later cath started to buy mines and fill the map with 6 mines in a row everywhere, the whole map was trapped spicially near their minion flag and turrets, in the meantime ardan was still running through the lane but this time attacking our first turret. All this time Saw was the only true player who actually was attacking us and resisting, later on both cath and ardan started putting mines everywhere.

What is weird that they do attack us sometimes but then run away, and they do use their abilities, what is even stranger that they didnt kill anyone, yet they had money to buy alot of mines and health potions. I wondered how they got money because there is no way they would buy these mines.

Cath literally put more than 50 mines in the game and at the end of the game she had nearly 1.5k money only. I even have screenshot for that.

I want an explanation to this from VG team.
IG: Horus_TheDragon
Region: NA
Main: Saw, Krul, Ardan
Practicing: Taka, Glaive, Koshka
Skill Tier: Not Bad
Wins: 560

Death is upon you..

Horus_TheDragon
Quote | PM | +Rep by Cwallace000 » February 19, 2015 6:23am | Report
dude you know you get 3 gold then 4 gold every second weather you attack or just sit in your base and 50*50=2500 thats not alot of gold get over being trolled by a boss
IGN: cwallace000
Lvl: 20
Wins: 219
Main character(lane): Ringo
Main character(jungle): Ardan
Alt characters(jungle): Koshka, Krul, Taka, Catherine, and Joule
Alt characters(lane): Petal
practicing: Adagio, and Glaive

Cwallace000
<Editor>
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Kingy » February 19, 2015 3:45pm | Report
I'd like an explanation from VG as to why my account was compromised coincidentally straight after I recieved a bizarre IP ban

Kingy
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by jttm » February 19, 2015 5:44pm | Report
What Vainglory site? This site isn't regularly checked by devs.
The devs are currently trying to improve matchmaking after complaints of this patch.
@Horus_The_Dragon
And why does VG need to explain for players? They aren't responsible for what the players decide to do. Why do you want an explanation?

jttm
Notable (11)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Kingy » February 20, 2015 1:24am | Report
Because my account was compromised on my iPad ...and developers do use forums dude..

Kingy
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Kingy » February 20, 2015 1:24am | Report
Because my account was compromised on my iPad ...and developers do use forums dude..

Kingy
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Horus_TheDragon » February 20, 2015 5:56am | Report
Explanation on howcath bought this amount of scout traps with so little gold at the end of the game, she collected 1300 gold, yet she was putting over 50+ mines
IG: Horus_TheDragon
Region: NA
Main: Saw, Krul, Ardan
Practicing: Taka, Glaive, Koshka
Skill Tier: Not Bad
Wins: 560

Death is upon you..

Horus_TheDragon

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved