Vainglory Forums

Endure A Shyte Game, Or Take the Ban?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by SirFragsalott » June 2, 2016 10:58am | Report
The bans have increased in severity in this new update, that's for sure. And I used to give a cr@p about having perfect Karma and not getting banned.

And then I learned how to play.

You're in PQ and your teammates pick Saw and Skaarf instantly, both choosing lane. You know how many question pings you'll have to sit through. Take the ban, or endure?

Your opponents are in a guild. Glaive on your team picks roam and doesn't buy a Contract. Starts stealing all the farm and question pings you when he gets ganked trying an early invade against Krul and Adagio. Stick around or take the ban?

Vox wants Jungle and Krul wants lane? Watch the madness or take the ban?

There are certain behaviors you see before a match even really gets going that you learn almost always lead to a terrible match. Each one of these games is around 20 minutes of your life. If you know you're going to spend it in agony, I say just take the ban!

SirFragsalott
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » June 3, 2016 5:58am | Report
Half of these scenarios are not even that bad

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by CbStrad » June 3, 2016 7:43am | Report
Eh, I've made a policy of dodging whenever someone instalocks. Yeah, I can't queue for another 15 minutes, but I'd rather do that than play a horrid game with someone who probably doesn't get the character they called.

CbStrad
Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved