Vainglory Forums

Free 1000 ice!!??

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.

Poll Question:

Did you Recieve free ice as well?
Yes
No
VOTE
Quote | PM | +Rep by Magic99 » March 12, 2016 4:11pm | Report
Ok, so recently (within the last 2 days) me and my friends all won 1000 ice. We didn't enter the ice giveaways. Does anyone have an explanation for this? Thanks a lot. Also received 2 taka legendarys?

Magic99
Quote | PM | +Rep by Acedudeguy » March 12, 2016 6:55pm | Report
My friend got it but I didn't

Acedudeguy
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » March 12, 2016 7:10pm | Report
All explained:

There was a exploit in the game which allowed people to get 60 taka legendary cards in one day.

So the devs fixed it and removed all the cards, essence and skins earns by this exploit.

Any people who didn't use the exploit got around 200 ice and 2 taka legendary cards, those who bought the taka skin with ice and didn't use the exploit got a free 1000 ice.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Temsori » March 16, 2016 7:46am | Report
uncrudable wrote:

All explained:

There was a exploit in the game which allowed people to get 60 taka legendary cards in one day.

So the devs fixed it and removed all the cards, essence and skins earns by this exploit.

Any people who didn't use the exploit got around 200 ice and 2 taka legendary cards, those who bought the taka skin with ice and didn't use the exploit got a free 1000 ice.

Didn't get any ice but got 2 taka cards.

Temsori
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » March 16, 2016 6:02pm | Report
It wasn't exactly a big amount, maybe it blended in with left over ice you had In the past?

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Kismutt » March 17, 2016 4:33pm | Report
Nope, me either...I got two cards, but I'm not complaining. They do their best to make it all fair!

Kismutt
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » March 18, 2016 2:01pm | Report
Well that's unfortunate I guess, while the amount of ice wasn't really enough to buy anything it was nice to see, anyway enjoy the free cards.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved