Vainglory Forums

Getting there - looking for active players to rank with

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by robbieg » December 20, 2015 11:14am | Report
Ive just got into 'getting there' Im fairly new to the game and all the guys in my guild are too high tier to rank with. So im looking for anyone who wants to help progress in a similar tier to me...im sick of selfish instalockers/players who dont play as support though they pick support characters etc. I play alot of casual with my guild mates and they say its unfair that im stuck in getting there. I had a kind of understanding with one guy and we played about 10 ranked matches together and helped each other progress then one day he blames a skye we were playing with for not backing up his suicide run into an ambush and proceeded to stay in the platform pinging question marks on her head for the entire match...then even started laughing each time we died. The chat doesnt work on my device for some reason so I couldnt say bro wtf? I jus deleted him as a friend. Onbiously with the chat not working and most of my guild it decentish/pretty good Im kind of stuck just gambling on who I end up playing with...ive had games where ive been the best player on the map and we still get beaten and it feels so unfair to lose xp because of it. I prefer playing Krul/Joule carry Joule lane or Cath support. Ideally Im looking for a support player to jungle with who knows what they are doing but is in the same predicament as me...but anyone who wants play ranked with me and wants form a game relationship for mutual benefit and not risk the gamble of random teammates...let me know and lets shatter some vains ;)

robbieg
Quote | PM | +Rep by robbieg » December 20, 2015 11:17am | Report
EU s
erver btw*

robbieg
Quote | PM | +Rep by robbieg » December 20, 2015 11:19am | Report
didnt mean to post this twice

robbieg

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved