Vainglory Forums

Hide And Seek

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by LilWolfPup » April 3, 2017 4:50pm | Report
When multiplier practice mode came out, me and my friends quickly took advantage. I came up with this idea while taking a shower, and I think it's pretty cool:

Hide & Seek

Now wait, hear me out. It actually works! I played a few games with my friends and we had a LOT of fun.

So here's what you need to do!
Put the seeker in a separate group, one without the hiders.
No stealth allowed! *Can use stealth heroes, as long as you don't use stealth*
You can buy all the boots if you want.
You cannot reflex block anything (only seeker can, but only if he is about to DIE).
You cannot use healing items. *You can use a hero who has the abiliy to heal, or Treeants*
No infusions.
Seeker must kill all the hiders to win.
Hiders can only deal damage to the seeker if they are either stunning them, slowing hem, etc.
Hiders cannot kill the seeker.
1 Hider= 5min
2 Hiders= 7min
3 Hiders (Max)= 10min
Game starts when everyone leaves the base.
YOU CANNOT GO STAY IN YOUR BASE THE ENTIRE GAME
In this case, your "base" is everything behind the third turret.
And most importantly: NO VISION

This may seem hard (for the seeker OR the hider, depends on how you view it), but it's really not. I've won all three games I've played so far. 1 as a seeker, and 2 as a hider. If you're a seeker, get all damage lol. If you're a hider, know the map REALLY well! There are tons of blind spots ;)

If you have any questions or concerns, comment below! Have fun :D

SEEKERS MIGHT WANNA BAN THIS HERO
Region: NA

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
LilWolfPup
<Editor>
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by TFDeathRay » April 3, 2017 6:44pm | Report
This sounds fun! Are the hiders allowed to move around? And what if they're super cheesy and they buy all tank and healing items to stall out the seeker? Otherwise this sounds like it could be a new game mode!

Someone ring up SEMC

Real footage of me hiding in a bush, waiting for the 1/13/2 Celeste. Circa(2017)

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
TFDeathRay
Notable (13)
Quote | PM | +Rep by LilWolfPup » April 3, 2017 6:58pm | Report
TFDeathRay wrote:

This sounds fun! Are the hiders allowed to move around? And what if they're super cheesy and they buy all tank and healing items to stall out the seeker? Otherwise this sounds like it could be a new game mode!

Someone ring up SEMC

Yes, hiders are allowed to run away and move. You can go super tanky, but you and your friends should decide on what you are allowed to build. My friends and I decided to have the hiders build 2 defense items max (excluding boots).

Oops! Forgot to add one rule (you can't reflex block or heal with items). Gonna add it now.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
LilWolfPup
<Editor>
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by prodigy755 » April 3, 2017 9:23pm | Report
This sounds really fun. It's definitely something for video makers and streamers to do XD. Now if only I could get my friends to try it....

I like the idea that hiders cant use healing items as that would make it too hard for the seeker. *thumbs up*

(EDIT: It just hit me, they made practice mode multiplayable? :O)
IGN: Prodigy955
Server: NA
Role: Roam
Main: Ardan

Improvement comes from learning from your mistakes and fixing them, not just pointing them out.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
prodigy755
Notable (8)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Takuisgud » April 4, 2017 7:25am | Report
Are hiders aloud to damage seeker if its not crowd control?
Me Random student

Takuisgud
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by LilWolfPup » April 4, 2017 1:56pm | Report
Takuisgud wrote:

Are hiders aloud to damage seeker if its not crowd control?

Hiders can use heroes like Ringo, who can stun. But other than that, you shouldn't be hitting the seeker at all.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
LilWolfPup
<Editor>
Notable (16)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved