Vainglory Forums

Hotness

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Halcius » January 12, 2017 11:10pm | Report
I'm hating this skill group like i hated Tier5 in 2015. And that is saying something 'cause I was stuck in Tier6 for many seasons so you would think i'd have worse things to say about that group.
no, T7 is a trollish, toxic, and ****build hellhole.
Just had a match where both my lane Ringo and jungle Blackfeather didn't bother to buy even T1 boots? against an enemy Phinn at that lol, you know he wasn't letting them get away. I guess they figured they could burst through all his fortified health buffs with their pure dmg builds? i dunno.
Yes you still get lane WP Catherines in blindpick Hotness matchups.
SAWs that don't know what a reflex block is and if they did they probably couldn't use it effectively anyway as they never think to maybe... I don't know run and reposition when you're in a bad spot.
Nope, same mentality as T4 SAW mains, abandon full spinup stacks?? NEVER! cant stop! wont stop! uhn huh, nuh uh.

Thankfully the dumbasses in this tier never bother to ban Cathy for this patch, but first picks are selfish *******s that pick their Carry of choice instead of locking Catherine for me so the other team doesn't get her.
But then again Catherines in this tier all seem to rush stormcrown or aftershock so at least i don't have to worry about chain silencing from the enemy.

That is all just wanted to give anyone who is at the edge of PG gold a heads up, it really is just terrible.

Halcius
Notable (8)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved