Vainglory Forums

How about an extra "moving-only" gesture? (for Kestral as well as for other characters)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Aeris » December 18, 2015 9:23am | Report
___ A lot of times when using Kestral, I prefer to buy crystal and move with invisibility to lay traps near enemy, but it happens often that I can't easily manage to approach enemy characters without accidentally clicking on them or mobs near them and lose invisibility. So when choosing crystal power for Kestral, I found it uneasy for Kestral to move invisibly around enemy characters or mobs.
___ I have been fancying about a solution for the problem I assumed for Kestral using stealth and traps and came with an idea:
an extra gesture for moving your character without attacking will probably help Kestral out.
How about "tap and hold" for moving without attacking?
___ On the other hand, when using other characters, a moving-only gesture may also help out by sparing lots of tapping.
___ Tappings often go wrong for me as every time I keep tapping in order to move, it occasionally chooses to attack targets.

Aeris
Quote | PM | +Rep by Veneticius » December 22, 2015 12:27pm | Report
I don't think it's really necessary.
I mean I think it would be useful but it's more situational so you wouldn't really need it.

For other characters without stealth I don't see the point for an extra gesture because
if you're going near an enemy you are bound to attack or run away. Attacking someone obviously doesn't need this gesture and running away doesn't need it either.

However I play on an iPad so we might be on different point of views here. It has a bigger screen so moving around without accidentally attacking someone is easy.

Maybe they could just add it in the settings so if people want to use it they can turn it on.
Current Tier - The Hotness Bronze

And if you're looking for the Recruitment/Looking for a Guild Section, click here:

http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/forum/recruitment
I had trouble finding it at first too :)

And I swear it's not a RickRoll(or is it???)
And yes I realize that it has the vaingloryfire.com website name in the link so it's obviously not a trick.

Veneticius
Remarkable (21)
Quote | PM | +Rep by blade430 » December 22, 2015 4:50pm | Report
To quote an old friend,
"You only need to click once, fool"
Jokes aside, just tap farther away from enemy heroes. Simple. A lot of people I know like to repeatedly press in the direction they are moving towards, but really, you only need to tap once

blade430
Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved