Vainglory Forums

How to know if you,your team, or the enemy is useful or useless

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Takuisgud » April 4, 2017 6:12pm | Report
Me: Hello Trash saw player, what do you think is most important in this game?
Noob: KILLS
Me: Kills? Shouldnt you pay attention to other things like your creepscore or the enemy ammount of gold?
Saw: NO I DONT I ONLY PAY ATTENTION TO KILLS AND MY DEATHS
Me: ahhhh deaths you try to avoid deaths thats a good thing.
Noob: IT IS AND IF I DO DIE(you can skip this part)I PING MY QUESTION MARK PING AT MY TEAMMATES BECAUSE THEY ARE USELESS I FREAKING BLAME MY TEAM ON MY RANK THEY ARE THE REASON WHY IM STUCK AT TIER 3 I NEED A FREAKING GOOD TEAM AND I SOMETIMES GET A TEAM WHO STEALS MY KILLS ONE TIME I HAD A TEAM WHO DALL BOUGHT FOUNTAIN BUT FOUNTAIN WHEN I WAS AT MORE THEN 50% HP AND I HAD ANOTHER TEAM WHO FOUNTAIN WHEN I DIED ONE TIME I GOT SO MAD THAT BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH.
Me: Stfu noob
Saw: What rank r u noob
Me: Better then your whole family combine
Everybdy whos reading: OHHHHHHH GET REKT
me:Ima tell you what to pay attention on heres the list

Kills:Most people focus on kills and kills are one of they key items for vainglory. Kills help you get faster items before your enemy and kills are fun to have. Kills show that your better then the one who has less or no kills before you. Kills make you greedy af(no kidding) But Kills are not the most important thing to pay attention too. Before we move on I'm going to tell you is which role benefits from kills.
Roles that benefit from kills:
Carry:The Carry benefits alot from kills. As a carry you want to carry and to carry you need to rush your items.
Jungle:Jungles does not benefit like the carry but still benefits from kills. As a jungler its very common to get kills. You can easily your full build easily. The reason why it is not most benefit is that you do not do most of the damage to tower

Deaths:Everybody focus on giving the most deaths becuse it gives an advange to the enemy team. However some deaths can also benefit for your team. Now you may be saying,"WHAT IT CAN BENEFIT US OHHHH YEEEEE." Just know that if it does benefit you have to make a sacerfise. For example you can benefit a death by killing there whole team for just one person if they are fed or feeding. Another example is kraken. Before we move on Ima tell you what role should focus on not getting as much death as possible:
Carry:As a carry you want the least ammount of deaths. Deaths can give your enemy carry a huge advange and can out you in a disadvange because your missing out on farm
Captains:Now you may be thinking,"Captains should focus on there deaths?"Yes they should the reason why is because you worth the same ammount of gold if your 1-0 and your carry is also 1-0-1... the reason why junglers dont benefit from this is because they do not really make a diffrence they only cause chaos.

Assist:Assist are same as kills

Captain:Captain benefit from kills because they do not focus on getting kills but rather assist. It shows how helpful they are when killing an enemy

Creep score:Creep score Is the most important thing to focus. It buys probaly all of your items itself. Creepscore is underated but overpower. Be sure to get as much as you can. Benefits:
Carry:THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING YOU NEED TO FOCUS ON. YOU BETTER HAVE TONS OF THESE OR YOUR SCREWD

Bonus gold:Bonus gold is seen from the bottem left. You get bonus gold if your teammate succefully kills a jungle monster or a lane creep. You do not share the gold with the killer but gain 10-20% of the gold. Benefits:
Captain:when you play captain you should make sure your partner is getting as much creep farm and your near it so you can get some of that smexy gold

TOTAL GOLD:Total gold can be seen at the end of the match. Total gold caculates all your kills,Assist,Creep kills,Objectives and all of dem juicy stats. Total Gold Says if your improveing or dis? Disimproving? Disimprove? Lets just say worst. Benefits:
Laner:Laners dont really benefit from this because you mainly focus on your creep and kills. You should not look at this in every single match but should look at it every once in a while
Jungler:This stat shows how useful you are less gold makes you more useless

Me:Now you learned about the imporatance about vainglory
Noob:HEY ONE QUESTION
me:?
Noob:HOW ABOUT OBJECTIVES
me:you... you...Yo...........,lYou cant check how many objectives you took ._.
Noob:OK SO I SHOULD PLAY JUNGLER AND DIE ALOT BUT I SHOULD GET TONS OF GOLD AND KILLS RIGHT
me:Did you even read my guide? I said junglers still get disadvange if they die but not as much as a laner
Noob:OHHHHHHH
me:Well since thats done i li
Noob:TELL ME THE SACRET SAW BUILD
me:i dont play saw
Noob:WHY SAW IS BEST HERO
me:ima just leave
Me Random student

Takuisgud
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by LilWolfPup » April 4, 2017 6:22pm | Report
I feel like your over exaggerating a bit...
And you should think about yourself. Maybe upload a replay onto YouTube to have viewers decide on who's doing what wrong.
Region: NA

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
LilWolfPup
<Editor>
Notable (16)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved