Vainglory Forums

How to tell whose vote it is in surrender window?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Fedric » April 4, 2015 9:52am | Report
Hi, everyone,
I just wonder if there is any way to tell whose vote it is, if anyone ever cared much about whose vote it is?

(I think since there is a surrender window containing 3 voting result at 3 different positon from left, middle,and right, it is unavoidable reader will perceive that different position represent 3 players in a always fixed position. If it is true, that every position of voting result represent a same player, is there a way to tell which player it is? Or it is intended to be obscure?)

Fedric
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Devanicus » April 4, 2015 10:10am | Report
I think it's intent is to be obscure. I could be wrong, but as far as I know it's supposed to be anonymous.
IGN: Devanicus
Karma Level: 14
Skill Tier: Pretty Good
Main: Catherine
Secondary: Saw, Krul, Glaive & Skarf

Devanicus
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by sumita rao » April 9, 2015 6:01am | Report
i AM ALSO not sure about it. May be i am wrong but as my point of view it may be anyone of them.

sumita rao
Quote | PM | +Rep by Splintermaster » April 9, 2015 10:36am | Report
My x no surrender was in the middle of check,x,0. I was the x and am usually the last
to sighn into hero, that's a good question.

Splintermaster
Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved