Vainglory Forums

Is this all there is? (alternative mobas)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by x0xXx0x » March 29, 2017 5:19pm | Report
So heres the short story...started vainglory a while ago...like most of you guys i got fascinated and liked the game alot. Unlocking heroes, be as best as i can be while ranking up and so on.
Wanted to become better and perfect myself as a player...but i got bored and lost my motivation to play the game...at least on a competitive level...and heres why:
last period of time i focused on ranked matches since its the base experience the game can offer...first i peaked at credible treath gold...and i was dreaming to reach hotness...some time passes and then im hotness...then sa...i stumble at sa a bit go back to hotness bronze then bounce to poa bronze...then i stumbled again and went back to sa bronze...then again ranked up to poa silver few more days and i was poa gold... did a little back and forth action in poa gold and finnaly vainglorious...10-1 entering score solo made it. allright im vainglorious now what...won a few more games challenged a few pther players...beat them all...did like 10 matches win streak in vainglorious skill tier and then i realised my motivation to play the game is lost because bassicaly theres nothing left to do and i dont wanna try to go pro or anything. all heroes unlocked, most skins i liked...trown like 100 euros into the game! so being vainglorious having all heroes and all skins i liked unlocked i realised theres nothing left to do except trolling and experimenting...wich is bassicaly anti gaming and toxic for pther players...this is the problem with these types of games once you peak the whole beauty of the game vanishes...and im not the only one...there are tons of vg players that are 36d off bassicaly they quit...some of them create low accounts and restart the journey...theres bassicaly nothing to do once you peak and its a manner of time until you lose interest into the game. I also tried to bottom my skill tier so maybe i find interest in the game again but i didnt...instead i got frustrtaed seeing my teammates bassicaly doing tons of mistakes...so i guess the game is over for me at least...maybe some other people still play even if the game has no challenge left to offer.
Are there any other games like vainglory on ipad worthwhile?
Favorite heroes: Fortress, Krul Support, Rona Support, Taka support

Favorite Skin: All Fortress Skins

Skill Tier: Vainglorious

x0xXx0x
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaximusPrime » March 30, 2017 10:16am | Report
The game isn't all about rank, it's about having fun, being with friends, and the thrill of getting a triple kill or trying out new heroes. If you just want competition however, this is probably one of the best games IMO. Most people are pretty skilled here and other games have auto aim and stuff and is mostly just ability spamming FTW. It also just doesn't feel as smooth, but there are always other games like Heroes of Order and Chaos and stuff if you want to play those(I didn't like it that much). If you want a lot of skill/competition, you could always go and play League of Legends or Dota 2 if you have a good PC or something.
IGN: MaximusPrime
Region: NA
Mains: Kinetic, Malene, Ardan
"Good warriors fight hard, but great warriors fight smart" -MaximusPrime

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
MaximusPrime
Memorable (57)
Quote | PM | +Rep by prodigy755 » March 31, 2017 1:39am | Report
Maximus said it pretty nicely about vainglory not being about rank all the time. If you do want to play competitive though and your just about a pro player compared to most people playing, there is still stuff to do. For starters, vainglory is great for competitive play, but it isn't the best. League of Legends or Dota 2 or even just Mobile Legends can be pretty good for competitive play. Each one has a different sort of play to its ranked system so there is always something new to do with each of them. The next thing is, spend a little more time with ranked. Each season offers a new bunch of really talented players who can be just as good if not better than you making it a fun challenge. There is a sort of pattern with MOBA games where a new season tends to bring teams and players who are more "hardcore" or "talented" then the ones before because they have most likely learned off of you and other "pro's" gameplays and even improved them. The release of new heroes, new game modes, new items, and even just new maps can really change things up in games.

My point is, whether your playing for fun or playing for ranked, as long as you stick with a game it will always have something new to offer that keeps it interesting and fun. Their will be low points, especially if you have become really good and it is harder for people to beat you, but if thats the case then go out of your way to find a challenge. Or just wait for one. As I said, even just a new hero can effect the whole way the game is played.

Just keep on sticking with the game, and I guarantee that you will always find something or someone new and fun that keeps the game interesting :)
IGN: Prodigy955
Server: NA
Role: Roam
Main: Ardan

Improvement comes from learning from your mistakes and fixing them, not just pointing them out.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
prodigy755
Notable (8)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved