Vainglory Forums

Looking for like minded players

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by KeanuFeeds » August 10, 2015 1:46am | Report
Hey,

I'm an ex Dota2 pro player. I retired from Dta2 and picked up Vainglory as a casual tablet game to pass the time. I very quickly got hooked on how deep and competitive this game is and I've reached a point where I really want to play high quality high skill games.

My problem is that I'm really struggling to get to higher Elo in solo queue. I dont want to be the guy who complains/flames. But I really struggle when I get matched with team mates who are, for lack of a better word, useless.

I hardly searched Ranked matches now for this reason. Because when I do search Ranked its really just luck of the draw who I get matched with. Its often people who dont pay any attention to hero composition, have no real consideration for making the most of the composition. Who spam pings and make very questionable plays.

If you are a player who takes this game seriously and wants to improve your ranking, please add me. and lets party together. I really want to get higher in the skill tiers but I've discovered this is very difficult to do alone.

my IGN is - KeanuFeeds_eu (EU servers)

Thanks!

KeanuFeeds
Quote | PM | +Rep by BallSakura » August 10, 2015 5:54am | Report
Hey,

What skill tier are you in?

A side note: I have friends who play Dota 2 who I am trying to persuade to play this game but they won't give in.

BallSakura
Quote | PM | +Rep by Yangusbeef » August 10, 2015 7:43am | Report
Make an NA account and I will be willing.
I never play scaarf but I have him as my avatar to mess with people.
I am a young pizza cat, even though I hate koshka.
IGN: Yangusbeef
Rank: Pretty good. It fluctuates between bronze, silver. and gold, but I usually never go under or over that.

Yangusbeef
Notable (11)
Quote | PM | +Rep by koalaoverlord » August 10, 2015 9:01am | Report
added
IGN: koalaoverlord
Skill tier: With the winter season, who knows?
Mains: Ardan, Blackfeather
Karma Level: Great
Server: EU
Time Online: Weekdays 9-11 GMT, weekends probably not on.

koalaoverlord
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Mjorn » August 12, 2015 9:28am | Report
    I have the very same problem!!! We should team up!

Mjorn

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved