Vainglory Forums

More gold from stronger minions

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Kratos300 » March 2, 2015 7:48am | Report
When you capture a minion mine and your minions become stronger does the enemy get more gold for killing them? And vice versa?
So when you capture both mines are your munions giving even more gold to the enemy?

Kratos300
Quote | PM | +Rep by Kismutt » March 2, 2015 10:51am | Report
Actually I think that yes they get more gold from your minions, but they have to work twice as hard for it....so it all evens out in the end...(I think...:))

Kismutt
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Kratos300 » March 2, 2015 1:06pm | Report
Thanks Kismutt

Kratos300
Quote | PM | +Rep by Cwallace000 » March 2, 2015 4:56pm | Report
Kismutt wrote:

Actually I think that yes they get more gold from your minions, but they have to work twice as hard for it....so it all evens out in the end...(I think...:))

Adding to that the minions do more dmg to all and yes harder to kill also they are 2x as big but that has no advantage or disadvantage
IGN: cwallace000
Lvl: 20
Wins: 219
Main character(lane): Ringo
Main character(jungle): Ardan
Alt characters(jungle): Koshka, Krul, Taka, Catherine, and Joule
Alt characters(lane): Petal
practicing: Adagio, and Glaive

Cwallace000
<Editor>
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by dream21 » March 3, 2015 4:25am | Report
If the enemy team takes their minion mine, and you don't that can be an advantage.

If your teammate is holding lane well, wait. They can be fed, and get more gold than the other laner, and leave the other laner trying to get gold from the still weak munions.

I've had many games where no one took a minion mine till around the ten minute mark
IGN: dream21
Region: NA

dream21
<Editor>
Notable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Archibear » March 3, 2015 7:44am | Report
Ah yes but most junglers are in a hurry to get that Minion Miner ASAP! I am also guilty when I do play the jungle... I just can't resist it. That white flag sitting there billowing in the breeze mocking me as if to say... oh wait I'm off topic. When I play Petal and I'm whomping on the lane I always wish the other team would get both mines for a while so I can build up my possession earlier on and trounce the other team!
Play for keeps, play tough, but always play for fun. When it's not fun... stop!

Archibear
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Dadderz » March 3, 2015 7:50am | Report
Taking the mine also helps the jungler, especially if he is 1v2. The miner helps a little by hitting the enemy. (Much better help at lower levels than higher ones.)
Name: Dadders
Lvl: 9
Wins: 944
Main character: Celeste Joule
Alt characters(jungle): Taka, Koshka, Catherine, Joule
Alt characters(lane): Ringo, Adagio, & Catherine, Joule, Celeste
practicing: Ardan & SAW

Dadderz
Notable (3)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved