Vainglory Forums

Petal

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by 0rochimaru » April 1, 2015 10:21pm | Report
Okay, VG is my first MOBA and out of the characters I've utilized so far, I am most proficient with petal. I run a very crystal-based build, and have been experimenting with contracts and war horn, but I was hoping an experienced player who uses petal or similar characters could give me a few tips on optimizing my use of said hero.
IGN:0rochimaru
Mains:catherine,petal,Adagio
Sometimes: Koshka,Ringo Taka
Area: US
Skill Tier: Getting there
Wins: 97

0rochimaru
Quote | PM | +Rep by SoloQQ » April 3, 2015 4:50am | Report
Petal atk speed nerfed. Go for tornado trigger, bonesaw(if enemy stacks armor), sorrowblade, tyrants monocle. Crystal petal still meh

SoloQQ
Quote | PM | +Rep by Frostglaive » April 3, 2015 11:02am | Report
Crystal Petal is still usable, just not as strong as a WP petal. Just keep tryin out different builds, i would recomment Frostburn in a crystal build to keep them in range of your munions longer. And I agree with her atk spd nerf you should probably look into something to increase your atk speed.
IGN : Frostglaive
Region: USA
Main: Catherine, Petal, Kashka, Skaarf
Practicing: Adagio, Krul
Karma Level: 17
Skill Tier: The Hotness
Check out my stream: Twitch.tv/Frostglaive

Frostglaive
Quote | PM | +Rep by 0rochimaru » April 4, 2015 11:00am | Report
Thanks, I appreciate it :)
IGN:0rochimaru
Mains:catherine,petal,Adagio
Sometimes: Koshka,Ringo Taka
Area: US
Skill Tier: Getting there
Wins: 97

0rochimaru

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved