Vainglory Forums

Ranks shouldn't drop when we loose a game cause of an AFK player

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Sokawaii » October 17, 2015 7:13am | Report
Does anyone feel the same way about this thing? I mean it's so unfair!

Sokawaii
Quote | PM | +Rep by Veneticius » October 17, 2015 4:44pm | Report
The developers talked about this before and have said they aren't going to make this a thing because people could exploit it.

If you're in a party and about to lose, someone could AFK so you wouldn't drop down in ranks.
Current Tier - The Hotness Bronze

And if you're looking for the Recruitment/Looking for a Guild Section, click here:

http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/forum/recruitment
I had trouble finding it at first too :)

And I swear it's not a RickRoll(or is it???)
And yes I realize that it has the vaingloryfire.com website name in the link so it's obviously not a trick.

Veneticius
Remarkable (21)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Neversimple » October 17, 2015 6:44pm | Report
On the flip side of the coin. I was just in a battle and a fuse tripped in my house I quickly switched from wifi to 4g with a short disconnect won the battle as a team they did some great work and I was honoured by them. I then got an auto message about karma I also could not see end of battle stats and did not receive any battle bonuses.

This is equally unfair on an individual.

Fought a battle afterwards on EU server and it was almost impossible. Should my team mates be punished for winning because the server believed I went Afk should the enemy team be let off a loss when it was 3vs2 for 3 -5minutes of a match in the enemy teams favour. Should I be given the benefits of a win even though I participated in 20 minutes of a 25 minute match I would like to say yes in many of these cases but......

Realistically there has to be a benchmark win or lose until we have bullet proof internet connections world wide.

Neversimple
Quote | PM | +Rep by Rinjak » October 20, 2015 1:14pm | Report
I sorta agree I mean I have also won 2v3 when a ally dies 3 times right off the bat then abandons the game and we still win we should be rewarded massively, on the flip side they need to actually pair great karma people with other great karma people instead of just saying they do cause I've had people in my team who purposely feed and every time they do they :) like it's cute or something then go afk for 5 min intervals im great karma and THAT person is too??!

Rinjak
Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved