Vainglory Forums

REWORKS AND REWORKS

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Takuisgud » March 23, 2017 2:58pm | Report
i'm a veteran player of vainglory i have been playing since Taka has came out and I see the game progressing a lot, However Over the changes the things SEMC has offer us is sometimes bad so I'm here to talk about Hero reworks Hope you enjoy :D

Grumpjaw
Living armor. Now you might be thinking,"But Red(or Taku) Grumpjaw just came out and his living armor is a decent heroic perk."WRONG. You see grumpjaw perk allows him to get a free light armor and a free light sheild. You might be thinking,"Wow thats a good deal." Wrong again since Catherine can also get a free light sheild and a free light armor, However she can also get a free metal jacket and a free aegis. Now you see the problem so I'm going to show you a better passive that makes his living armor more living.
Whenever Grumpjaw loses at least 1% health he gains 1 stack up to a maximum of 25% health. Each stack grants 5 armor and shield. If grumpjaw is below at 50% health or less then anyone who auto attacks him takes damage based on how much stacks. If grumpjaw is below 25% health then nearby enemys take damage second and take bonus weapon power from grumpjaw auto attack.

You can see how this Perk is much useful on grumpjaw since it makes him more of a fighter

(RESERVED)
Me Random student

Takuisgud
Notable (16)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved