Vainglory Forums

Separate PUGs and teams in matchmaking

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by HAMMER » February 11, 2015 11:17am | Report
Call me crazy, but I think it would be pretty good to separate matchmaking for teams and PUGs. If you have a team of 3 friends they have a huge advantage over 3 people who have never played together before. I teamed with 2 friends that I had over and it was considerably easier to win getting to talk to them IRL.
Run N Gun

HAMMER
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Elandriel » February 13, 2015 1:53pm | Report
This would increase queue times dramatically with such a small pool of players, and an even smaller pool in each tier. I get your point, but if you feel it's that bad, try creating your own group.
Celeste/Krul/Glaive
Highest Tier: Simply Amazing
Wins: 375+

Elandriel
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Denni » February 13, 2015 10:02pm | Report
Why don't they just add chat in the hero select area. This way you can discuss team compositions/synergies, if you are building crystal/weapon and team strategies. This, in my opinion would not have as much toxicity as private messaging someone as most of it comes from in game and post game when people get frustrated, angry at one another etc. (You wouldn't just go and insult someone you just got matched with in solo queue right?)

Denni
Notable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by DemonHunter » February 14, 2015 10:02am | Report
I was wondering if anyone is willing to help me improve on joul she's my favorite character and also please fix the wifi needs for solo.....thank you!!!!

DemonHunter

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved