Vainglory Forums

Server lag is very annoying ,lately! And there are even more issues.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Cyanogenmoded » March 13, 2017 5:32am | Report
Since UPDATE 2.0, I am facing huge lag on my wifi which used to work fluidly before the update, even on using LTE , i am getting 250-400ms on average and sometimes it reaches 2000ms , this is not all right SEMC , PLEASE LOOK INTO THIS SERVER ISSUES AND FIX THE PING ISSUES, and this is not just me most of my friends and team mates are saying the same tale.

Another issue I am facing is the party and regular chats , sometimes either of them is broken and not responsive or just lagging and starts to automatically scroll from old chats to the current ones.

Match making is another issue , there should be a forfiet button if the opponent team has taken a huge lead(if the difference in deaths is more than 7 in just 5 minutes) then whats the point of playing , its going to be defeat and waste of time.

I request SEMC to fix match making , server lag and chat system. Please make sure the next update ​has lag fixed first.
If there's any other issue i missed or overlocked please reply to this thread and let me and others know about it.
I will be your worst nightmare
Main heroes- Glaive(wp), Petal(dead, this hero is dead for me), cp adagio, vox, gwen, lance(not bad), koshka, alpha and sometimes the current meta.

Cyanogenmoded
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaximusPrime » March 13, 2017 10:06am | Report
Perhaps it's just your device that's not as good. With every update comes great lag and a need for a better device lol. Eventually devices will become outdated and you'll need to get a better one so it may not be SEMC's fault. Matchmaking is never perfect but they're trying(duh) what do you think they've been working on for the past 4 months :P
IGN: MaximusPrime
Region: NA
Mains: Kinetic, Malene, Ardan
"Good warriors fight hard, but great warriors fight smart" -MaximusPrime

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
MaximusPrime
Memorable (57)
Quote | PM | +Rep by LilWolfPup » March 14, 2017 6:57pm | Report
That's definitely your device man! Sometimes my phone starts lagging (maybe because I'm calling at the same time) so I switch over to my iPad and everything works flawlessly. Also, there is a "forfeit" button. It's called the "surrender" button :P

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
LilWolfPup
<Editor>
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Blissey123 » March 14, 2017 11:11pm | Report
I agree. My device sometimes is so slow and I become AFK for no reason. However though, in SEA server, there is this glitch that you can't chat at all in the party or chat with anyone. I wish that SEMC will fix that.
IGN: Blissey123
Hero mains: Lyra, Catherine, Koshka, Idris, Celeste, Kestrel, Flicker,Celeste
Heroes that I am good at but I don't have: Joule
Practicing: Kestrel, Celeste, Vox, Idris
Tier: Worthy Foe Silver
Best Heroes: Lyra, Catherine, Idris, Kestrel, Koshka, Vox, Celeste

Blissey123
Notable (17)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Cyanogenmoded » March 16, 2017 7:39am | Report
LilWolfPup wrote:

That's definitely your device man! Sometimes my phone starts lagging (maybe because I'm calling at the same time) so I switch over to my iPad and everything works flawlessly. Also, there is a "forfeit" button. It's called the "surrender" button :P

Not device for sure its the server and poor internet connection, but the thing is it is not just me facing it , its almost everyone i know , and well i can't do much about internet ISPs here suck .... BTW , today i have seen "server maintainance" pop up more than 7-8 time and thats very annoying as the ping still exist.
I will be your worst nightmare
Main heroes- Glaive(wp), Petal(dead, this hero is dead for me), cp adagio, vox, gwen, lance(not bad), koshka, alpha and sometimes the current meta.

Cyanogenmoded
Quote | PM | +Rep by BLG3RNT » March 16, 2017 7:45am | Report
LilWolfPup wrote:

I agree mostly with this assessment. It's really hard to know, and each situation is different. However I use to think it was the server and the game. However I recently went from an ipad mini 2 to an a iPad Air 2 (newer device despite the names that sound similar), and suddenly I don't experience the same lag problems.
IGN: BLG3RNT
Coach for Nova Esports
Imma Roam Main

BLG3RNT
<Editor>
Remarkable (44)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved