Vainglory Forums

Should we update the Academy?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.

Poll Question:

Update Acadmey?
Yes
No
VOTE
Quote | PM | +Rep by Hershey Lollipop » February 10, 2017 12:56pm | Report
I think that updating the academy would really help out the new players and the old ones. The reason for this is because this game has gone through some many updates that many things have changed. For example Im a new player and I want to learn even more about the game than the tutorial tells me so I go to the academy and wacth a few of the vids and I think I got good advice but nope its outdated and once the person gets into the game hes a bluthering idiot. But this also affects more experienced players because maybe they want to learn a new hero so instead of just jumping into and remembering what other players did, the thing is thats not reliable info. So they watch a spotlight for ex. Taka in the video it says he gets lifesteal every motal strike but thats not true. They go into match thinking that they get lifesteal but they dont and they die more often. Of couse they will learn but not as quicly and it will also not be fun to play with them. These are my opinions on the academy.
IGN : Hershey_Lolipop
Region: USA
Main: Cathrin, Taka
Practicing: Adagio, Samuel
Skill Tier : Getting There
"In order to succeed, you must first believe that you can."
"To come out of a desperate situation and make a complete return in one sudden burst."

Hershey Lollipop
Notable (4)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved