Vainglory Forums

Smoke bomb & mines bug

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by ShadOx » February 20, 2015 2:45am | Report
There is a bug about smoke bomb skill of taka? Becouse when i activate it the enemy see me running with that box on my head , and the mines... I dont know but sometimes i see where the enemies put their mines. Bug?

ShadOx
Quote | PM | +Rep by Ganzi » February 20, 2015 3:01pm | Report
If your mine is placed near the enemies mines, you can see it cuz the mines reveal an area of certain range. Even if you use the hide skill from taka, enemies can see you if they use flare.
Server: North America
Skill tier:Simply Amazing
Karma level:18
Main: Ardan
Secondary: Catherine
Carry choice: Ringo
Wins: 208

Ganzi
Quote | PM | +Rep by Horus_TheDragon » February 21, 2015 3:57pm | Report
And if an enemy put a mine while u were there around him, u see it for few seconds before it hides and be activated. So propably youve seen some wo put it infront of you.
IG: Horus_TheDragon
Region: NA
Main: Saw, Krul, Ardan
Practicing: Taka, Glaive, Koshka
Skill Tier: Not Bad
Wins: 560

Death is upon you..

Horus_TheDragon
Quote | PM | +Rep by Cwallace000 » February 23, 2015 7:03am | Report
Ganzi wrote:

If your mine is placed near the enemies mines, you can see it cuz the mines reveal an area of certain range. Even if you use the hide skill from taka, enemies can see you if they use flare.

adding to this if you hide by enemy turrets they can see you and will attack if not on a minion
IGN: cwallace000
Lvl: 20
Wins: 219
Main character(lane): Ringo
Main character(jungle): Ardan
Alt characters(jungle): Koshka, Krul, Taka, Catherine, and Joule
Alt characters(lane): Petal
practicing: Adagio, and Glaive

Cwallace000
<Editor>
Notable (3)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved