Vainglory Forums

Summer Party Phinn

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Magic99 » September 15, 2016 2:21am | Report
Okay so, haven't played VG for a few weeks now, recently logged back on and crafted the lance skin. Preeety cool. Anyway, I noticed that I had unlocked the summer party phin skin, pretty cool again but then I realised that it wasn't actually e who unlocked it. I didn't enter any giveaways either, and no one else knows my account. Why did this happen???

Magic99
Quote | PM | +Rep by Monsterjake » September 15, 2016 6:50am | Report
I don't know - There once was a time that I was logged into another persons account for about ~20 seconds until I was automatically logged out. But that wouldn't really be the cause seeing as you have to enter something or buy it with opals that nobody has more than 30 of. The ultimate reason this could happen is that someone entered your username into the giveaways. If you have any friends that play, they could have entered you into it.
IGN: Monsterjake
Region: North America
Mains: Can pretty much play anyone you give me, or can at least hold his own with them
Let's provoke a team fight!

Monsterjake
<Editor>
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by BLG3RNT » September 15, 2016 10:36am | Report
Are you sure you didn't tweet anything? Weren't in the chatroom of a streamer who might have picked your name from the list? There's lots of ways to have won it. Also if one of your friends happened to win twice, maybe they gave your name to them instead of their own? Do you have any really good friends who might have?

As for the 30 opals thing that isn't accurate I already have 100. Someone on twitter found 1000 in a chest.
IGN: BLG3RNT
Region: NA
Coach for Nova Esports
Imma Roam Main

BLG3RNT
<Editor>
Remarkable (44)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved