Vainglory Forums

Surrender

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Dadderz » February 11, 2015 6:28am | Report
i understand the need for a surrender button and don't want it removed, however, can it be tweaked? Whenever someone clicks surrender it opens up a window that gives the polling results. My suggestions......

1. Limit the number of times an individual can ask for a surrender. Maybe give everyone two opportunities to call surrender then take that option away for that person. I have played in some matches and a player constantly calls for surrender, seemingly as soon as it would cool down. I even had two people requesting a surrender that I kept refusing, only to end up winning the game, the end kills ratio was 18-38, but we won.

2. Make the surrender window smaller and more transparent. I hate seeing that window pop up when I'm chasing an enemy across the jungle, now making it more difficult to follow them because I can't see the bottom corner of my map.

Just a few constructive ideas....

- Dadders.
Name: Dadders
Lvl: 9
Wins: 944
Main character: Celeste Joule
Alt characters(jungle): Taka, Koshka, Catherine, Joule
Alt characters(lane): Ringo, Adagio, & Catherine, Joule, Celeste
practicing: Ardan & SAW

Dadderz
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Fenelia » February 11, 2015 9:27am | Report
I agree with both points, people that spam surrender are annoying pests.
IGN: Fenelia
Region: EU
Main: Koshka
Skill Tier: Terribad :(

Fenelia
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Horus_TheDragon » February 17, 2015 1:36pm | Report
Agree, the window is very annoying when you run away or chase a hero.

Good points 👍
IG: Horus_TheDragon
Region: NA
Main: Saw, Krul, Ardan
Practicing: Taka, Glaive, Koshka
Skill Tier: Not Bad
Wins: 560

Death is upon you..

Horus_TheDragon

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved