Vainglory Forums

'Svartur' the player racist and sadistic

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by ruru45 » December 29, 2019 12:51am | Report
High-ranking players shouldn't insult low-ranking players, if this game is a medium to strengthen friendship, then this player shouldn't make this game a media for bullying other players.

players who are bullied always feel insulted and disturbed and try to defend themselves but if this incident continues then players with the name 'Svartur' should be warned.

the occurrence of bullying or harassment is a crime for adolescents.

ruru45
Quote | PM | +Rep by EllectroKingg » December 29, 2019 6:11pm | Report
So I'm asking you. You play a game as a tier 4 or whatever and you try to climb the ladder but the last 2 games you got a team full of 3s and twos meanwhile the other team is full with fours and 3s because as we know vainglory does not have a matchmaking system that's why they give you more points when you beat higher tier teams. So in your twos and threes team you are the one you should carry but your pick can't carry the game if your captain keeps dieing or the top feds the other enemy jungle and bot and when they gank you they are two levels above you, and that is happening to your last two games at least till you get derank to tier 3 as well, so what would you do? Isn't it annoying? I agree that bullying is a harassment but i also agree that feeding the enemy team is a psychological war to someone who tries to climb the ladder and knows that semc is not going to help him. That's the reason i quit ranked games and many other pro players did the same because of the low tier players with 0 knowledge of a simple game, it's not lol. So the next post you'll make post your stats too, because in that one you hide them for a reason.

EllectroKingg

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved