Vainglory Forums

The infamous "Solo Queue"

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Apyrexial » October 14, 2015 3:44pm | Report
Hey! My name is Apyrexial. Thanks for clicking on my thread and I hope you have the time to share your opinion on the following topic. Without further a due here I go.

I am fully aware that almost every player has a way to play within solo queue, personally sometimes I am intimidated by the idea that even something as small as two people on the other team have voice chat and as small as one unexperienced player on my team could cost us the game. Do you guys feel the same way? Maybe a chunk of you don't but I see posts about solo queue almost everywhere I see a vainglory chat/forum and a ton of you have tips and ideas. My question to you keyboard warriors are:

1. Are you bothered to play solo queue? If so, why? (Maybe I or another viewer can help). If you can play solo queue no problem, what makes you comfortable?

2. Any tips for new players (Im lvl 20 but I still feel like a new player)?

3. Down to party up tho? lol (post your Skype or LINE ID and IGN below)

Truly hope you guys enjoyed the post and could possibly help each other or even play with yours truly sometime!

Contact info:
Vainglory Username: Apyrexial
LINE ID: mcfizzle

Apyrexial
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Xyliaivalice1992 » October 14, 2015 4:56pm | Report
I play solo queue exactly how you're supposed to. Solo. What makes me comfortable is the matches are supposed to be fun and casual. They usually aren't. There is usually some pinghead at the ready. But every now and then there's a nailbiting match that goes down to the wire that makes it awesome. Tips for newbies would be support your teammates. Not yourself. Krul needs a tank that can slow people. Taka and koshka need a warhorn. A support has to learn his teammates playstyles. I don't have a Skype or line, but you can add me if you want. Xyliaivalice
Xyliaivalice koshka, celeste, and ardan. I play for fun, not for sport. I make a decent teammate. Add me.

Xyliaivalice1992
Notable (4)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved