Vainglory Forums

Turret issue since update

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Longcock » January 12, 2015 8:30pm | Report
I have noticed an issue with my teams turret sensitivity since update. Before update I could protect my turret vs the enemey by staying beside it,and once I was attacked by the enemy my turret would start to attack the one who attacked me. Since update I feel that my turret doesn't act as sensitive as it did before. I find I am now easily mowed over by my enemy when I am doing nothing different then the way i protected my turrets before update.
My turret does not target the enemey as easy as it did prior to update and I just get walked on when an enemy pushes with their ally minions anywhere near their assault.

Anyone else feel a difference?

Longcock
Quote | PM | +Rep by drsarf » January 13, 2015 5:47pm | Report
I havn't noticed a difference myself - perhaps the enemy has a stronger build so you die quicker?

drsarf
Quote | PM | +Rep by sasquatch » January 13, 2015 7:31pm | Report
I have noticed this too, the turret will continue to attack minions even when there is a Krul or glaive attacking me behind the turret
Stay Frosty

sasquatch

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved