Vainglory Forums

Vainglory promo

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by pwdarkstorm » March 24, 2016 11:23pm | Report
I have this group chat on messenger about my guild and basically vainglory but I feel it isn't enough. So I was thinking that Vainglory stickers can be put up on messenger. Plus it can also promote the app and kinda fun for us vainglory gamers to use. Another is that I haven't seen a lot of ads of Vainglory on tv. Especially here in Africa on DSTV. Just suggesting we put up more promos for the game. I personally am very fond of the sticker idea. Hope this is seen. Please leave suggestions and your views about this idea.

pwdarkstorm
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » March 27, 2016 2:57pm | Report
It would be kind of cool to see the occasional Vg ad on tv. In Australia ads for it are non existent, I don't know if vain is advertised on tv in other parts of the world but you have to remember tv advertising can cost lots and SEMC aren't exactly a huge billion dollar company.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » March 28, 2016 7:28am | Report
The only ad I saw for it in the US was in a ad for a tablet and the person was playing it

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by pwdarkstorm » March 28, 2016 11:42am | Report
@uncrudable
You have a point about the tv ad. But the sticker idea for messenger would be cool.

pwdarkstorm
Quote | PM | +Rep by andrew17011 » March 29, 2016 6:17pm | Report
There's actually an animated Vainglory Promo that's 30 seconds long and it looks really cool. And yeah, I don't think most MOBA players are still open to the concept of MOBAs on mobile. I expect them to think you can't make high level plays without a keyboard and mouse, which thinking about it now seems right. That's probably why there aren't many Vainglory ads (besides the ones at Apple).
Andrew17011
Graphic Designer
Got Swagger is BAE!!1!

andrew17011
Notable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » March 29, 2016 8:15pm | Report
PC MOBA players are usually really stubborn tbh.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » March 30, 2016 7:28am | Report
And they are the ones that complain about the matchmaker

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » March 30, 2016 3:33pm | Report
Now that I think about it that actually true. Burn PC MOBA players!!!

Jk lol

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved