Vainglory Forums

What Would You Like To See On VaingloryFire?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Dash » June 22, 2017 7:42am | Report
Hey guys,

Dash here just swinging by to ask, what would you like to see added on VaingloryFire? Are there any new features, or options you think would make your experience better? How about the guide builder, is there anything you'd like changed, or added, are we missing something? Do you want to see talents added in for those of you who play the Blitz modes?
Be Awesome To One Another

Dash
<Community Manager>
Remarkable (38)
Quote | PM | +Rep by TFDeathRay » June 22, 2017 8:04am | Report
Ooooo Talents would be nice! I think we should add a drag feature to the builds section of a guide because I know it would be a lot easier for people who accidentally put the builds in the wrong order. Also is it possible to have a real time preview when editing a guide, I think it might be a bit intense on someone's CPU, but we could have an option to turn it off. That's all, off the top of my head, I want wanna see other people's suggestions too.

Oh and also Group Guide Builder :)

Real footage of me hiding in a bush, waiting for the 1/13/2 Celeste. Circa(2017)

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
TFDeathRay
Notable (13)
Quote | PM | +Rep by SkyPirateShini » June 22, 2017 8:09am | Report
I'd like the ability to make blogs like I've seen on some other mobafire sites.

SkyPirateShini
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Takuisgud » June 22, 2017 8:13pm | Report
Just like mobafire I want the guides make the introduction itself :D

Cause I stop making guides cause I cant do introduction properly :(
Me Random student

Takuisgud
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Dash » July 3, 2017 4:35pm | Report
Hey guys,

Thank you all for participating and sharing your ideas with us. We've been passing along your suggestions to our Devs to see what we can cook up. :)
Be Awesome To One Another

Dash
<Community Manager>
Remarkable (38)
Quote | PM | +Rep by prodigy755 » July 4, 2017 11:43am | Report
I think it would be fun to have not just 3 featured guides a week, but 1 featured guide of the month alongside those. It would just basically be a guide that was considered really good, well written, very informative, etc. Just a thought I had, dont know if its any good. lol

I may have more idea's but I havent thought enough yet.
IGN: Prodigy955
Server: NA
Role: Roam
Main: Ardan

Improvement comes from learning from your mistakes and fixing them, not just pointing them out.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
prodigy755
Notable (8)
Quote | PM | +Rep by MagikarpUsedHyperBeam » July 4, 2017 12:48pm | Report
On my magical journey through the interwebs, I have noticed that several people have been frequently been asking to have websites like VGFire to be a bit more mobile friendly. Not a request that I'm making just something that I've noticed people asking on other sites like reddit.

MagikarpUsedHyperBeam
Notable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by LilWolfPup » July 4, 2017 1:11pm | Report
Multiple people to work on the same guide pls
Region: NA

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
LilWolfPup
<Editor>
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by prodigy755 » July 4, 2017 2:37pm | Report
LilWolfPup wrote:

Multiple people to work on the same guide pls

That reminds me of an idea I had and that I wrote down but completely forgot about lol

Basically I had an idea for a kind of guide crafting where multiple people can work on the same guide. Basically it has a button where you can "invite" other people to edit a guide with you. The original creator of the guide can give/take permissions to any guide creator "subs" such as changing title, changing builds, adding builds, adding/deleting chapters, and on top of that subs cannot delete or edit other subs writing/chapters. The guide "admin" would be the only one (unless he gives permissions too) able to delete other people's work. The idea is pretty bad in a way and there are a lot of problems with it, but hey, it was just a quick idea I jotted down in a notebook a few months back when everyone was talking about guide collaboration lol.

Now I know that everyone has already suggested idea's like creating accounts run by multiple people, using discord to work on the same guide, or even just writing parts of the guide and sending them to each other, but I think it would be nice to have something like this because then you could use your own accounts (it would show that multiple people wrote the guide), you wouldnt have to go through the hassle of making sure you dont steal the shared accounts password or anything like that, and you could use discord for talking to eachother but all still be able to work on the guide together, thus getting more done faster.

Again, just an idea. Its probably not good and may need a lot of tweaks but I think its good personally. Meant to make a forum about it but the notebook, and the idea with it, wound up in the back of a drawer. lol
IGN: Prodigy955
Server: NA
Role: Roam
Main: Ardan

Improvement comes from learning from your mistakes and fixing them, not just pointing them out.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
prodigy755
Notable (8)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved