Vainglory Forums

When time to choose hero, none are visible. Leading to 4 minute cool down...

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Digambara » March 3, 2015 3:45am | Report
Interesting glitch discovered. After accepting a game, when the hero selection screen pops up, I have been dealing with an issue where no Herod are visible to choose from. Just the black and grey Halcyon Gold image and the six empty boxes where hero images appear once selected, and a frozen countdown timer. After closing the app a few times I'm able to get back to the Vainglory main page, but then i'm forced to wait since the matchmaker sees me as having declined or dodged! Any suggestions or ideas as to what's going on?
Skyclad Ocean

Digambara
Quote | PM | +Rep by Archibear » March 3, 2015 8:00am | Report
When I see similar situations to that I restart app once and if it is still misbehaving I restart my device. That usually clears it up. Sadly I'm on an older iPad so sometimes I just don't think it has the oomph to get'r done.
Play for keeps, play tough, but always play for fun. When it's not fun... stop!

Archibear
Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved