Vainglory Forums

Why so many trolls?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by kellytehuna » May 28, 2016 2:08pm | Report
Seriously, this game is losing its fun factor fast thanks to trolls. Solo queue and duo queue games are next to impossible to play because nobody wants to roam, for one, and secondly, junglers and laners steal others farm and don't help each other.

It seems like it doesn't matter if I'm lane, jungle, or roam, I always end up playing with some ******* that thinks he should get all the gold and will happily starve everyone else out to do so. And before anyone says play with friends, I have about 400 people in my friends list, yet I'm lucky if 6-10 are online, let alone available to play when I get on.

People either need to learn to play together, or not play at all. If you get 'stuck' playing roam, be the best roam you can be, rather than deliberately picking a carry and screwing your team. If you're laning, or jungling, don't steal the other carry's farm. They need gold just as much as you! I'm getting tired of losing entire waves to ******* junglers deciding they're more important.

Seriously, this game should be fun, but I constantly find myself getting pissed off because of self important ****ing trolls!

kellytehuna
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by kmlyut » May 28, 2016 4:24pm | Report
Agreed, nothing more to say really.

kmlyut
Quote | PM | +Rep by kellytehuna » May 29, 2016 1:33pm | Report

Case in point! I was Ringo. Alpha late locked in, after Krul had and I had already locked in. Alpha and Krul spent the entire match fighting over gold and stealing gold from the lane whenever possible.

In the end, out of desperation, I sold my defense and went full CP and just hoped I could kill the enemy team before my team mates died. We won in the end... With me attacking the final turret and Vain Crystal, while Alpha was off farming the enemy lane and Krul on a death counter.

Why? Why play like this? I clawed out a win pretty much singlehandedly, but it didn't have to be that way. We should have steam rolled them!!!!

kellytehuna
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by jslawler » May 30, 2016 2:46am | Report
kellytehuna wrote:

Seriously, this game is losing its fun factor fast thanks to trolls. Solo queue and duo queue games are next to impossible to play because nobody wants to roam, for one, and secondly, junglers and laners steal others farm and don't help each other.

It seems like it doesn't matter if I'm lane, jungle, or roam, I always end up playing with some ******* that thinks he should get all the gold and will happily starve everyone else out to do so. And before anyone says play with friends, I have about 400 people in my friends list, yet I'm lucky if 6-10 are online, let alone available to play when I get on.

People either need to learn to play together, or not play at all. If you get 'stuck' playing roam, be the best roam you can be, rather than deliberately picking a carry and screwing your team. If you're laning, or jungling, don't steal the other carry's farm. They need gold just as much as you! I'm getting tired of losing entire waves to ******* junglers deciding they're more important.

Seriously, this game should be fun, but I constantly find myself getting pissed off because of self important ****ing trolls!

I have been quite lucky in my Vainglory time, I haven't often been paired with people so unbearable that I've raged out hard. I mean... It's the same in most games, being an ex-competitive FPS gamer you'd quite often join a public server, only to lose the game due to a scrub shooting you in the back of the head or playing bounce the grenade off the allies head.
All in all, I think SEMC are doing a pretty good job of sorting out the good from the bad as best they can without mistaking the two for each other with their automated processes.

jslawler
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » May 31, 2016 5:01am | Report
kellytehuna wrote:

Just gotta deal with it and move on

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Buck84 » May 31, 2016 12:49pm | Report
Playing with a full party can be just as bad sometimes. I played one just the other day were I was playing Lance, other two were koshka and BF. BF called out lane.

When the game started he came to the jungle and was stealing the minions from koshka. We both pinged him but he just ignored us or smiled. He would also just stand back during team fights or runaway from them. I told koshka to lane but it was pretty much over by then anyway.

I asked the guy what he was doing once the game was over and he replied "holding an ATM card". I left the party and unfriended him. I have also played full parties and the players had no idea how to build their heroes so its not just solo q that can be bad. I have had trouble finding a guild with active players but hopefully I can find one soon. Solo qing has its up and downs as well but nothing worse than playing in a party with toxic players.

Buck84
Quote | PM | +Rep by OneMoreGame3 » June 11, 2016 1:39pm | Report
I have almost 2 weeks with mach just like that.everytime exist one idiot who broke the game.I lost 2 rank cuz of them and the super idiot evil dont want to make enything.**** them all

OneMoreGame3
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » June 11, 2016 4:37pm | Report
OneMoreGame3 wrote:

I have almost 2 weeks with mach just like that.everytime exist one idiot who broke the game.I lost 2 rank cuz of them and the super idiot evil dont want to make enything.**** them all

I love how mad and *****y you are

vikings102
Remarkable (25)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved