Vainglory Forums

WP Skye Damage

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by 354RRR » January 15, 2017 12:12am | Report
I recently picked up on WP Skye, and am loving it. I'm just wondering whether her forward barrage or her auto attacks will do more damage given the same amount of time. While her forward barrage does have WP scaling, I don't know if it will do more damage, particularly because it's a directional skill shot that requires a target be stunned, and it feels like the damage comes fairly slowly when you forward barrage as WP Skye.

354RRR
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by BLG3RNT » January 15, 2017 10:25am | Report
This would obviously depend on your build, but with WP Skye you'll want to use your auto attacks more than Forward Barrage. Use Forward Barrage when you need range. Forward Barrage is also better for kiting.
IGN: BLG3RNT
Region: NA
Coach for Nova Esports
Imma Roam Main

BLG3RNT
<Editor>
Remarkable (44)
Quote | PM | +Rep by 354RRR » January 16, 2017 4:52am | Report
Is Forward Barrage really better for kiting? Is it the extended range? Her passive movement speed would be more useful, no?

354RRR
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by PistolaNZ » January 24, 2017 2:54am | Report
Forward barrage is pretty op and shold be your main dmg source anytime you can use it at lvl 1 you can hit 1 auto for target lock then follow with foward barrage and you should leave your enemy ant 3-4% hp works everytime. The only trouble is getting blocked by other units such as minions and other heros. Only time you Wana close in on your targets is when they are really low so you can pop in for the execute and pop straight back out using your ultimate to block your path of anyone who want to jump on you.

PistolaNZ
Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved