Vainglory Forums

about ARQUN and fahrenheitCONEM EU

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Modrizzt » May 7, 2015 3:19pm | Report

ARQUN me and fahrenheitCONEM play party. they said build tank with ardan and im say ok. in game they know im tank but they go first dont wait me, go brush before me, when theyre nearly dead im save them. and put question mark. they dont understand, in krakens brush i can see 3of enemy. im create cage with ardan but before 1-2sec to me vox send ultis and they spotted us. they run and my cage is goes for nothing. this happens 2 or 3 times. i think they dont know how to play with tank heroes. in game my health nearly %7 and crucible nearly have 10secs more. im running base but these "pro players" see mf running but still goes enemy base. when they die put a lot of question mark to me. im playing 2/3/14 of something like that. i dont remember how many times i save them. we lose 2 krakens because of vox ulti's in brush. we surrender, after game im say 'good game' for being a good person. but they use to much rude words to me. i may play bad but i think i dont deserve this words. neither to you, are u know they may say to you after game. these people forgots this game for fun and they become a real life for them. know who you playing with. heres you a ss from a game, if you curious about of talking contact me i will translate for u. sorr for bad english

Modrizzt
Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved