Vainglory Forums

Adult Guild: We Are Lions (North American server)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Nogaro » October 9, 2015 4:19pm | Report
If you're sick of having to restart each match with no team synergy, I'm putting together a group of mature players interested in taking their game to the next level. The in-game communication for guilds is basically non-existent, so please download the Discord app and join server "We Are Lions"

Discord allows a persistent chat conversation that doesn't disappear and also a function for voice chat during matches for an extra edge on the competition. We'll be using Discord to coordinate guild activities.

You can also friend me in-game. I'm Nogaro and I play mostly evenings on EST timezone.

Nogaro
Quote | PM | +Rep by MrMonkie8 » October 9, 2015 5:53pm | Report
I tried the server on Discord and it didn't work?

MrMonkie8
Quote | PM | +Rep by Nogaro » October 10, 2015 8:23am | Report
Discord apparently works brilliantly once you're all connected, but the sign-up process is not very intuitive. Please try this link which should give you direct access: https://discord.gg/0YEMjRKQQtKkYTee

Nogaro
Quote | PM | +Rep by Nogaro » October 10, 2015 12:07pm | Report
Message to all - The link above works and we've got a few players connected now. Played a guild game today and earned some guild fame. Come join the party!

Nogaro
Quote | PM | +Rep by Nogaro » October 19, 2015 8:10am | Report
Still recruiting for NA-server guild WrL. We are full, but I'm making spots for those that join our guild chat channel using the Discord app. Click here to download it and get access: http://appheroics.com/vg

We're looking to get enough players on Discord to be able to easily coordinate multiple 3-player guild teams on a nightly basis. At some point, there will be guild competitions and we want the infrastructure in place to communicate effectively in advance.

Let's kill these *****es!

Nogaro
Quote | PM | +Rep by Kanjo » November 4, 2015 9:16am | Report
Would be interested in joining. Are you full?
IGN: Kanjo
Main: Koshka , Skye , Taka
Serious player, never AFK
Great Karma ?

Kanjo

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved