Vainglory Forums

Brand New Guild and Team looking for Recruits!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by 7Aizen7 » October 19, 2015 7:03am | Report
Hello friends. I have just made both a guild and a team and am looking for active members who play Vainglory very often. I play vainglory everyday and am on from about 3:00 - 8:00 PM EST.

I'm looking for recruits within the skill tier Not Bad Bronze to Decentish Gold. I almost acheived Pretty Good Bronze in preseason but the 1.9 update cut me off.

As captain, I lane best with Skaarf and Vox and Jungle best with Koshka, Taka, and Glaive. For support, I am best with Catherine and Fortress.

I am looking for recruits who are serious about playing and are happy and willing to switch roles (laner, jungler, support) from game to game.

The guild's name is "ThePhantomTroupe" abbreviation TPNT.

The team's name is "TheZoldyckFamily" abbreviation ZFMY.

My current skill tier is Not Bad Silver but I have been high Decentish gold before a slew of AFKs and trolls came my way.

You can check out some of my builds and records on Twitter 7Aizen7.

Cheers and see you on the fold!

IGN 7Aizen7

7Aizen7
Quote | PM | +Rep by Dragion » October 28, 2015 1:25am | Report
Can I join your team? I'm decentish gold. Main Catherine from Asia
Add me Dragion
Main: Catherine
Level: 20
ID: Dragion
Add me :)

Dragion

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved