Vainglory Forums

Claim The Throne

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by FkNX » August 5, 2015 8:03am | Report
I'm looking for some skilled players to practice with and develop a team with eventually. I've done hours of researching and playing. With that being said I now just need a squad to rise and Claim The Throne with. Versatility, Adaptation, Selfless, and dedication are the qualities I'm looking for. Knowledge and skill can easily be gained. I play NA and am extremely active. Eventually ESL is on my agenda. Contact me if interested.

IGN: FkNX
Main:Taka,Ringo, Fortress

FkNX
Quote | PM | +Rep by EXXCLUSIVE » August 6, 2015 1:48pm | Report
I can tell by the way you speak that you are very serious and that is what my guild needs. Even though enrollment is closed I still would take applications because I never know what is going on. By all means if interested reach out.

Thank You

EXXCLUSIVE
MY IGN - EXXCLUSIVE

GUILD: SENTINEL DRAGONS
TEAM: SENTINEL DRAGONS DYNASTY RED

RANK - Doesn't matter when it is Skill that counts

EXXCLUSIVE
Notable (14)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Yangusbeef » August 6, 2015 1:53pm | Report
Guilds are nothing more but a trap to hold back competitiveness. If you really wanna go ESL, then you have to independently search for teammates and hand pick them. Also, anyone who is afraid to cite their own rank is insecure and you shouldn't trust them :^)
I never play scaarf but I have him as my avatar to mess with people.
I am a young pizza cat, even though I hate koshka.
IGN: Yangusbeef
Rank: Pretty good. It fluctuates between bronze, silver. and gold, but I usually never go under or over that.

Yangusbeef
Notable (11)
Quote | PM | +Rep by FkNX » August 7, 2015 12:56am | Report
Guilds are created so players always have someone to play with, which is great. However I am looking for a team. So two talented individuals. And as far as rank goes, I was T7 now I'm T5. We all know how easy it fluctuates when you solo que. With a solid two more players success is inevitable. Not being cocky, but hard work and training go a long way. Experience + Strats with a little skill is a dangerous thing. What I'm trying to put together is something that the VG community hasn't seen yet. Few will understand and even fewer will qualify. If you feel like you are an exigent circumstance and part of the select few willing to grind to shine, feel free to contact me. Otherwise keep scrolling this isn't for you

FkNX
Quote | PM | +Rep by Yangusbeef » August 7, 2015 11:08am | Report
What's your play style?
Rank: Pretty good. It fluctuates between bronze, silver. and gold, but I usually never go under or over that.

Yangusbeef
Notable (11)
Quote | PM | +Rep by FkNX » August 7, 2015 11:41am | Report
High dps is my thing. Hardcore farm then win team fights by over powering. I'm training with some pros today so it may all change

FkNX
Quote | PM | +Rep by FkNX » August 7, 2015 3:14pm | Report
I know there's a huge part of the VG community that wants the same thing I do. So what are you waiting for, let's start the road to greatness

FkNX
Quote | PM | +Rep by Yangusbeef » August 7, 2015 5:28pm | Report
You didn't answer my question, so I will specify.
What is your playstyle:
A) Turtle(sit back farm till late game)
B) aggressive( ROFL stomp or nothing. High risk high reward jungle invades and turret dives)
C) balanced(farm till mid game then try to rofl stomp and vice versa)
D) reactive(no specific plan; react to what the enemy team's plan and counter it.(I.e. Turtle counters aggressive. Aggressive counters balanced.)

What is your role:
A) Lane
B) Ironguard; aka ***** of team
C) jungle carry

I don't care about anything else. If we match playstyle and have a different role then we might be able to cooperate...

Yangusbeef
Notable (11)
Quote | PM | +Rep by FkNX » August 9, 2015 6:42am | Report
Farm hard until 6-8 then agressive, I have a second player now who uses cath tank/support I use taka or Ringo. We control the farm and deny there's early on build hard then engage win fights take objectives rinse and repeat. Long story short

FkNX

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved