Vainglory Forums

Dark Hearts Guild Recruting

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by cinder112 » October 10, 2015 11:05pm | Report
hello, my name is Tyler but my in game name is cinder112. i am apart of a new but growing guild which is needing some active teammates to join. i am not the leader but i am always in contact and playing with him so i can get your accepted whenever he gets on. We are wanting to become a very strong guild but not the type that makes will be mad at you for not doing good. we are currently 3/4 our way to rank 4 in the guild and have 9 members but some almost never on. For this guild i would like to have people around tier 5 silver and up. Me and our leader and a couple of people we have are always on but we need more. we have a kik chat that is highly recommended but not required along with skype which is also highly recommended. I would love for you guys to have at least one of the two so we can communicate. We would love for you guys to join us But first i would love to know more about you.
Post/reply with these things please.
Your in game name:
The characters you own:
Your main characters:
Your play style:
Your main section (lane,Roam,Jungle):
What you think you can bring to this guild:
Your schedule of playing time:
Your time zone ( so we can coordinate better):

My example of the questions
-Cinder112
-Glaive,Taka,Ringo,Cathrine,Celest,Koshka.
-My mains are Ringo,Taka,Cath.
-I like pressure the enemy team into fighting where i want them to fight us along with a gank every now and then on the enemy lane just to help out our laner. I also like to take as much from the enemy as i can to make them struggle at the end of the match.
-Jungle
-I can bring a sense of joy and fun in the chats and cut up when its fun to but i can also get serous when it is needed and will bring me and my teammates to victory.
-On week days i am on from 5 pm to around 11pm and on weekdays i am usually always on all day and night.
-I am on CDT

I look forward to any new people to join us in our guild and family.

cinder112
Quote | PM | +Rep by J4ll4h » October 11, 2015 4:42pm | Report
-J4ll4h

-I own: Ardan,Skye,Joule,Petal,Adagio,Catherine,koshka,Celeste,Ringo,Skaarf,Taka,Saw,

-Mains: Ardan, Joule, Celeste

-Play Style: Since I don't really mind switching my roles I have a flexible play style depending on what the team decides to do.

-Main Section: I'm indifferent about it all really, since I main characters for all 3 roles. But I don't want to have to support all of the time since supporting can get exhausting.

-What I can Offer: I can offer my time and 100% effort in every ranked match since I take ranked very serious , however I'm not the type to get furious if we don't win and my team made mistakes, I also don't excessively ping UNLESS it's to get the teams attention such as capturing kraken or pushing a turret. The most pings you can expect is atleast one ( ? ) if you make a bad call in the match but besides that nothin else.

-Schedule: I can play at around 5-6 pm everyday depending on which day because I have practice for sports and I also have to study for things but I'm usually free around that time.

-Time Zone: Central Time
IGN: J4ll4h
Region: NA
Position: Roam/Jungle

J4ll4h
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Edroxx4597 » October 12, 2015 3:26pm | Report
Name: Edroxx4597
Characters owned: Saw, Joule, Glaive, Koshka, Ringo, Vox, Catherine, Petal
Main: Catherine, Vox, Joule, Saw
Style: I mostly like to help with ganks and support my teammates with stuns and silences and protect them with shields that's why I mostly main Catherine. But if needed I'm also a very good Lanier with A weapon build Vox and can finish the job if we can't kill every enemy in one gank.
Section: Roam
I can bring a good time in the chat bringing lots of laughs. I never chastise my teammates if They make a few misclicks and I can guarantee my teammates victory even it seems like the match is unwinnable. They weren't kidding when they say Catherine can turn the tide of battle if you handle her right.
Schedule: weekdays 2-8pm and weekends pretty much anytime
Timezone: I'm on EST/CST I live in Massachusetts

Edroxx4597
Quote | PM | +Rep by MrMonkie8 » October 12, 2015 5:33pm | Report
Your in game name:MrMonkie8
The characters you own:Saw, Glaive, Krul

Your main characters:Saw, Glaive

Your play style: Good with callouts and ganks. Love to play high burst damage with attack speed on Glaive & Saw.

Your main section (lane,Roam,Jungle):Jungle

What you think you can bring to this guild: Great leader on the fold and outside the fold. Very active and responsible. Love to play the game and to play with friends. I think that i can bring my organization skills to the guild in the sense that i could help coordinate events and matches and tournaments and anything else that needed to be done. I also like to help others grow in the game and become better players on the fold and better people off the fold.

Your schedule of playing time: Weeknights around 6-8 Pm CST and Weekends All Day
Your time zone ( so we can coordinate better):CST

MrMonkie8

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved