Vainglory Forums

[EA] GUILD RECRUITMENT [xErxAs]

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by EKO269 » July 31, 2016 7:07pm | Report
[GUILD RECRUITMENT][xErxAs]
Hi guys, Im EKO269. Made a new guild named xErxAs, now recruiting members.

[REQUIREMENTS TO JOIN]
1) Friendly and considerate (of course);
2) At least play once with guildmates every 2 days;
3) Have Line for communication;
4) Have patient and passion to strive for the top guild in EA.
*Unfortunately and strictly, members offending the rules will recieve a warning or even kicking out of the guild.

[DESCRIPTION]
I personally was a member of different guilds, including manager of Glory Star (Top guild in previous Spring Season 2016). I have noticed that lots of guilds have the problem to choose between rushing levels and making the guild work like a family and play together. xErxAs is a friendly guild which goes for both levels and much important, work and play like a family.

xErxAs is a new guild which goes for and WILL be the leader of heroes and EA, which the word XERXES ment, everyone is welcomed to join for everyone started from a newbie knowing nothing, even CulltheMeek.

So please join if you want to be one of the top players or at least part of the top in EA in the future! ;)

EKO269
Quote | PM | +Rep by prodigii » August 3, 2016 8:07pm | Report
Hey I want to join my name in VG is prodigii

prodigii

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved