Vainglory Forums

EU guild recruiting active players

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by robbieg » December 22, 2015 7:45am | Report
Hey guys we are UnitedKings. We are an active guild that play together every day with communication ing or through our BAND app where we discuss strategy etc and arrange matchups. We are looking for more players of any skill tier so we can put together some more tournaments and scrims. We are level 32 atm and have guys ranging from Working on it to Hotness. My name is robbieg, hit me up in game or elitejonathan81 and we can invite you to our band and be part of the fun. Band is not mandatory it just helps when we share strategy videos and stuff and helps arrange matches. We are EU and mostly English/German but all speak English. We welcome anyone though regardless of language or creed. So hit us up and letts shatter some vains!

robbieg
Quote | PM | +Rep by tslays » December 26, 2015 2:04pm | Report
Pleas add me:
User name: tslays
T4
Roam: Ardan
Lane: Saw
Jungle: Koshka, Krul
Join our guild: [Eljh] Faith of Elijah (EU Public)
Join our Discord server: discord.gg/Stbuffr

tslays
Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved