Vainglory Forums

EU Player looking for teammates

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by ZIZO » May 26, 2015 4:48am | Report
Hey guys, been playing this game for a while and I'm looking for teammates so i can move up rankings. Been rotating between decent-ish silver and pretty good silver for like 3-4 months now :(

Recently i've been on a winning streak with about 8 wins and 3 losses a day but i haven't been moving up. i decided to add my teammates after every match (win or loss) and have realised that although i'm pretty good, i keep getting paired up with decent-ish... WTF !!!! which is why winning makes no difference but like one loss pulls me down which seriously pisses me off

i'm looking for teammates who are "pretty good" or better cuz i'm desperate to move up to a higher elo. I like players who stick with team and not AFKs. so add up !

IGN : ZIZO
Main Character : Saw
Other Characters : Krul, Taka, Skaarf, Koshka
Best ELO Ranking (till date) : Pretty Good

ZIZO

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved