Vainglory Forums

EU - Quite new player - Tier 6 - Looking for guild/Team

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Chapimeal » December 9, 2015 4:55pm | Report
Hi,
My IG nickname is the same as here, Chapimeal,
I am from France but located in Norway, 25 years old, been playing few games in my life, I was quite an average player in moba in general but mostly because I didn't like it and never really got into the "try hard" part,
Vainglory is fun during spare time and I quite easily reached Tier 6, but that's where things really start it seems, progression is super slow and it's not that easy to climb because it seems to be a level range where you can end up with all kinds of players against and with you.

I played mostly Petal, had almost only wins until late tier 5, and I feel like it's an amazing hero, but I've never seen anyone else that can play it. I can see that a lot of people have the same experience, quite often experiencing a spam "?" on my early game before people add me to their friendlist endgame,
I've played it mostly jungle but roam is fine to (only thing I don't like with playing roam is that when I end up with garbage players it makes me feel crazy) although it seems like at high level you need a "proper" support.
I guess I can play anything else, always willing to learn :). But gotta say I love petal, mostly playing super agressively, as I think it's one of the characters that really can create magic in early game

I started playing with friends but well they're stuck to tier 3 and I can see why when I play with them.
It's hard to create links ingame due to the low social aspect of the game, but well, I just created an account here and would like to find a nice guild with nice and decent players :)

Feel free to ask anything, I'm quite easy going ;)

Chapimeal

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved