Vainglory Forums

[GUILD][SEA] AnhedoniaKnights Recruiting!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by RogueSG » December 3, 2017 11:54pm | Report
We are currently recruiting players who are intrigued with the idea of hitting Level hundo with us!

Low Skill Tier? Fret not! We require very active players to grind hours so that we can bear the fruit at the end of our Journey. With that said, it does not mean that we accept every single applicant.
To crack down on toxic players that are trying to join the Guild, applicants will need to fill up this (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe8rJrqKe3sk8tLqnExchr6YEyRSs-AQH2E1oXuxoeIUNjbiQ/viewform?usp=sf_link) Google Form. Successful applicants will be Notified IN-GAME within the Hour of applying (8AM-10PM) SGT.

We use the Application 'LINE' and our very own Discord Server for Communications.
It is preferably awesome to Recruit English speaking players to eliminate the Language Barrier.

The rules are simple:

Be Friendly

Respect Opinions and other players

plez plez plez be active

Officers will begin to contact you after you're inactive for 2 Days, after the 3rd, you will get kicked. With VALID reasons, we will allow players to go Inactive for quite sometime. Abusing this Policy will get you kicked.
The Officers will NEVER kick you without a Valid reason.
Afraid that you're going to get kicked out of the Guild for NO ABSOLUTE REASON? Just like you, we are ordinary players, we want to feel successful at the End of the day and we know everyone wants to feel the same, therefore there is no reason why we should kick an Innocent Guild member. With this, the Officers will try to keep the Guild a Civil Place.

Google Form (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe8rJrqKe3sk8tLqnExchr6YEyRSs-AQH2E1oXuxoeIUNjbiQ/viewform?usp=sf_link), in-case you missed it. Successful Applicants will be Notified IN-GAME within an hour.

Unsure about anything? Feel free to Message/Create a Conversation with me! I will try my best to Clear all your doubts.

RogueSG
Quote | PM | +Rep by Reeeedy » December 30, 2017 7:35pm | Report
I know you are not currently recruiting but could you reopen the forms (aplications) as I could possibly be... a reserve and when free space (or when the guild is reopened) is available I would love to attempt to join the guild as I need help in elo and better teammates

Thanks

IGN : Rustymcbob
In guild : updated last, February 18, 2018
No team : updated last, February 18, 2018
Rank (elo): 5 bronze : updated last, February 18, 2018
Region : SEA
IGN : Rustymcbob
Main : captin or lane
Esports teams I love : TSM, C9 (RIP c9)
Competitive

Reeeedy

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved