Vainglory Forums

[HMF] Handsome Mfers Guild ! North America West Coast LF Active Players!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Drewby » December 8, 2015 8:18am | Report
Hello all!

[HMF] Handsome Mfers is a relatively new guild (currently level 12) with very few, but very solid players!

Most of our players are between rank 4 and rank 6 (Skill Tier).

We are currently reaching out to those looking for good teamwork/synergy to help everyone rank up and create a healthy and fun atmosphere.

We love to play, are on every day, and love to help our teammates out!

We are looking to increase guild level and individual rank scores so we can all net that BONUS GLORY at the end of the season.

We are generally a fairly aggressive-style player-base so if you aren't afraid of team fights, and helping gank the enemy laner then we are the place for you!

REQUIREMENTS TO JOIN

1. Work with your team to get the win!

2. Be open to constructive criticism!
-Winning comes naturally to the team that is wiling to offer and receive helpful advice.

3. English-speaking ability.
- We all speak English here, so in order to communicate you need to as well.
- 2nd Language English is fine!

4. Have fun
-Realize mistakes are made, no one is perfect.
-Just communicate those mistakes so that they may be corrected!

5. Be flexible
-We have Laners, Junglers, Roamers & all-arounders so just let your team know what you like.

I will check back on this post periodically to respond to invitation requests.

In-game Screen Name:

Drewby2410 (that's me)
or
Chiefwasted (that's the guild leader)

Look forward to seeing you on the Halcyon Fold!

Drewby
Quote | PM | +Rep by Drewby » December 10, 2015 6:47pm | Report
Hey everyone, offer still stands if you're looking for a guild to join.

Drewby
Quote | PM | +Rep by SkyPirateShini » December 11, 2015 10:08am | Report
I'd love to join but I'm not as active as I'd like to be. I try to get on at least once a day, but that doesn't always pan out. Would that be an issue at all?

SkyPirateShini
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Manslaughter » December 16, 2015 1:49pm | Report
I'm East Coast but interested.

Main: Ringo (Tier 3)
Catherine
Petal

Skill tier - Decentish bronze, was PG gold, having some ****in awful solo queues lately. Need to work my way back
up and get to The Hotness.

IGN- Manslaughter

I'm flexible. But Jungle is my weakest link. I prefer to Lane or Support. I'm solid in both. I understand building support items that favor keeping my carries alive over trying to be a Catherine or a Fortress that tries to builds offensive. With Catherine I like to combo Cooldown items and Support items to keep relevant in team fights.

With my Ringo I typically build CP but I won't build into the same tree as our Jungle Carry. Sometimes I splash a breaking point in my CP build so I can't really be countered if I see the enemy team countering. Good at initiating w/ Dragons Breath. Also good at freezing lane and keeping the enemy minions close to our turret to outfarm the opposing laner so I don't need much help in controlling lane unless we're gonna gank or push.

Manslaughter
Quote | PM | +Rep by Drewby » December 16, 2015 2:10pm | Report
Awesome thanks for the interest you guys! I will be sure to add both of you.

Manslaughter- Really awesome dude thanks for the insight into your tactics, they sound very solid. I will add you later tonight. I am flexible as well and can fill any role but I usually jungle or support.

Skypirateshini- hey dude is that your IGN as well?

Let me know, glad to have you on board.

Drew

IGN- Drewby2410

Drewby
Quote | PM | +Rep by SkyPirateShini » December 16, 2015 3:05pm | Report
Yes it is. I should have put that in there. My bad.

SkyPirateShini
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by ZuesAwoken » December 16, 2015 5:52pm | Report
I'll join.

Main Lane: Kestrel
Main Jungle: Taka
Main Roam: Adagio and Cath

I actually do understand the concept of item building to the specific game, and countering enemies, and would love to help your Guild get to a higher level.

IGN: ZuesAwoken
Highest Rank So Far: Pretty Good ~ Gold
Current Rank: Pretty Good ~ Gold
Lane: CP Skaarf, WP Ringo, and Taka
Jungle: CP Skye, WP Ozo, WP Joule, Taka
Roam: Cath, Ardan, Taka
Main: TAKATAKATAKATAKATAKATAKATAKA

...SUPRISE *****!

ZuesAwoken
Notable (3)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved