Vainglory Forums

I need peeps... Real peeps.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by JamesGrigg » February 20, 2017 9:57pm | Report
Alright everyone, here's the deal, I've been playing VG for a few months now. I had no idea i would love this game so much. I've played MOBAs before (LoL) on Pc but didn't realize I could do this on mobile. I just recently (a month ago) started playing ranked games. Currently I'm just short of skill tier 4 and have been for about a week now. Seems like every time I hit up solo que, I get stuck. Somebody insta-locks, nobody plays roles, no teamwork, and captains don't buy Contraption (That last one is the biggest pet peeve!)

Anyway.. I am looking for a group/guild to play with competitively. My current guild (as a whole, excluding a few) is not active.

Reply here, message, or friend me on VG if you feel like I could fit with you and your Guild/Team or if you know of someone who could.

P.S. I feel like I'm best at Captain roles (Catherine/Lance).
Followed by Jungle roles (Koshka/Krul).
My weakest is Carry but I'm not bad (best is Skaarf/Vox)
James Ol Grigg
Discord: OlGrigg

JamesGrigg
Quote | PM | +Rep by JamesGrigg » February 20, 2017 10:06pm | Report
Also, I'm up for making a new guild if I can get some people to respond in that matter. So just let me know.
James Ol Grigg
Discord: OlGrigg

JamesGrigg
Quote | PM | +Rep by Hershey Lollipop » February 21, 2017 12:52pm | Report
I have a good guild with lots of active people and they are good tiers they are really good people I can invite you if you'd like
IGN : Hershey_Lolipop
Region: USA
Main: Cathrin, Taka
Practicing: Adagio, Samuel
Skill Tier : Getting There
"In order to succeed, you must first believe that you can."
"To come out of a desperate situation and make a complete return in one sudden burst."

Hershey Lollipop
Notable (4)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Corvus11 » March 20, 2017 1:56am | Report
u looking for players in NA or EU region.

Corvus11

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved