Vainglory Forums

Ignis Gaming Is Now Recruiting (NA Team)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Shundo » April 26, 2016 4:21pm | Report
Hey, everybody! This is Shundo here recruiting for the NA team Ignis Gaming. I am a co-captain with raver2020, so I can legally do this. Ignis Gaming is a well established guild in the MOBA Smite with some very high ranked players in it. We've been honing our skills here on Vainglory and though we're not the best or maybe not even really good, we play quite the formiddable game. Because of this, we decided to establish a team here and start building a community in Vainglory as well. This is an active team where we're building our skills and working with each other to cultivate both a successful team as well as some good friendships. If any of you are interested, post an overview of you game status (wins, heroes unlocked, level, skill tier) and my IGN is Shundo and the captain's IGN is raver2020. We hope to see you fighting with us in the Halcyon Fold.

Shundo
Quote | PM | +Rep by Bonez » April 26, 2016 4:50pm | Report
Hey I am interested. I am in a guild already but looking for a team to be for some competitive gaming. I play everyday when I get the chance. Mostly play at night. I am well rounded but I have been playing as phinn (roam) and is by far my favorite. I'm not a sore looser and am willing to learn. Hit me up on hear or discord or Twitter if you have any questions
Twitter: @Bonez279_
Discord: https://discord.gg/0yJu2AqOdyP7DSjQ

Bonez
Quote | PM | +Rep by Shundo » April 26, 2016 5:30pm | Report
Hey there! We'd be glad to have you on our team! Quick question, though. How do I add you on Discord. I've never used this before. Also, if you wouldn't mind, could you just post an overview of you game status? Like how many wins you have, your level, how many heroes unlocked, and your skill tier if applicable?

Shundo
Quote | PM | +Rep by Hotlips29 » May 2, 2016 3:31am | Report
NA server username hotlips29 looking for a active clan that I can play with I can pilot every heroes

Hotlips29
Quote | PM | +Rep by Cybersnail » October 14, 2016 5:01pm | Report
Im interested.
I play, with glaive , catherine and kestrel mostly.
Tier 3
Wins: 164
I have been playing on and off for about half a year now, and would like to improve my game. (And earn glory)
Username is ashkran
I do have discord!

Cybersnail
Quote | PM | +Rep by ChiefPina » October 15, 2016 11:31am | Report
I'm interested

I play Samuel,Gwen,krul,Celeste,
I just unlocked ranked
Wins:

ChiefPina
Quote | PM | +Rep by ChiefPina » October 15, 2016 11:34am | Report
I'm interested

I play Samuel,Gwen,krul,Celeste,
I just unlocked ranked
Wins:13 and still playing
I only play a lot when I don't have classes and work
Server NA
Username ChiefPina
I have discord
Discord:ChiefPina#0598
i also live stream vainglory

ChiefPina
Quote | PM | +Rep by ShaddiusRexx » October 18, 2016 8:45am | Report
Hi my IGN is Edrox4597, level 29, ranked skill tier bronze 6, I own almost every champion except for rona,gwen, and ozo. And I have obtained a good 625 wins so far but I think I could get more and get better at the game if I was working with a team. So I hope we can play together soon.

ShaddiusRexx

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved