Vainglory Forums

Ignis Gaming Recruitment Center

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Shundo » April 30, 2016 10:35pm | Report
Hey everyone! This is Shundo here again recruiting for the Ignis Gaming team in Vainglory. We are still looking for people to join our team and play with us, hence why I'm here. I made a larger thread describing who we are and what our mission in this game as a team is, but simply put, we've founded this team to being together people who love to play Vainglory so we can play games together without fear of AFKers (they're everywhere in solo queue!), work together as a team to hone our skills and learn to play whatever hero you want in any role well, and most of all, to make friends. Now, what separates this thread from the last is that instead of posting here, I created a server in Discord that if you are interested, you can join the server and get to know us and the environment a little better. We can also better organize battles for us to better know your skill levels and preferred heroes and positions. But, if you're interested, you can still post here since I check this everyday. All the information is down below in this post. Thank you for your time, and we hope to fight along side you soon in the Halcyon Fold!

Captain: raver2020
Co-Captain: Shundo
Discord Server: https://discord.gg/0yyFw10SsLHcb4XT

Shundo
Quote | PM | +Rep by Hotlips29 » May 2, 2016 3:24am | Report
I am looking for a clan North America server user name hotlips29

Hotlips29
Quote | PM | +Rep by Shundo » May 2, 2016 7:31am | Report
Hello there! I've sent you a friend request on VG so we can play a few matches together just to give me a feel for how you play. Would you happen to use Discord? It's not too important, but it does make this whole think a wee simpler and we can communicate much more effectively

Shundo

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved