Vainglory Forums

Looking for a guild on EU server.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Neversimple » October 13, 2015 8:20am | Report
Hi I am looking to join a guild. I am very new at the game been playing 3 days but really enjoy it and have done bits of research etc on VGF but really do not want to get in to bad habits and would like to grow with a team and learn from them.

I am level 10 and have been battling in casual battles so far. I now qualify for ranked matches but would prefer to start fighting battles with people that actually think before acting, before I start playing in the ranking system. I also know from the amount of information on here I have a huge amount to learn. If there's a team out there prepared to accept me and help me progress please invite me I learn fast and will equally where possible help others.

My ign: NesverSimple
Language spoken: English
Wins: 23 and climbing

I have been playing with the free to play characters and purchased Glaive and Kashka. (Not used Glaive much yet). In the lane I lean towards Celeste and enjoy using Catherine for roaming. I originally posted this in general discussion so please reply here or find me in game.

KR

NeverSimple

Neversimple
Quote | PM | +Rep by Killbot316 » October 13, 2015 8:55am | Report
Yo u should join my guild we are looking for players and same goes for us we like 3 man teams that hvave plans and dont act stupid.i am a veterean player and can help you out. i have 557 wins and am max level 20. i also have great karma. server is NA. ign Killbot316. happy hunting

Killbot316
Quote | PM | +Rep by koalaoverlord » October 13, 2015 9:38am | Report
On the other hand, join my new guild: Sven, on the EU server. I am also an experienced player, with just over 300 wins, so feel free to join.
IGN: koalaoverlord
Skill tier: With the winter season, who knows?
Mains: Ardan, Blackfeather
Karma Level: Great
Server: EU
Time Online: Weekdays 9-11 GMT, weekends probably not on.

koalaoverlord
Notable (3)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved