Vainglory Forums

Looking for a high skill tier competitive team

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by rmagic » August 4, 2016 2:46pm | Report
Hi, my ign is RushMagic and I'm looking for a team. I love to rank, I play atleast 3+ ranked games per day and love to do it with a team. I am currently POA Bronze and ready to rank with other poa players. If you are recruiting for a team and all poa+ players please comment down below your IGN and Skill Tier.

IGN: RushMagic
Highest tier: POA Bronze
Prefered Role: Jungle
Main Heros: Kestrel, Skye, Glaive, Taka

rmagic
Quote | PM | +Rep by UnknownBlazing » August 8, 2016 3:13am | Report
We are a new EU Guild [Unknown Elements] that is founded on the goals of competitive play.
We have created a guild with mature and active members where you can expect to find a competitive and friendly environment.

To apply feel free to reply with your in-game name, skill tier and main roles/heroes by either:
Leaving a reply here.
Joining our discord chat and introduce yourself: https://discord.gg/Vr698fb
Or adding my discord: UnknownBlazing#0271

Casual/Competitive players are all welcome however there are a rules and requirements underlined briefly below:

- You must also be active, not only in game but also on our discord channel.
- Play with guilds when ever possible.
- 3 days of inactivity will get you kicked.
- No trolling, rude behavior.
- Discord is required.
- Have a drive to progress and accept constructive but positive feedback from other members.
- Got swagger bronze+ required

See you in the fold!

UnknownBlazing
Quote | PM | +Rep by DaddyDexo » August 15, 2016 5:45am | Report
Hello,

Team Genesis was created 5 days ago
by Myself, CrsDeranged and xVintage. We are a new guild to the Halcyon Fold, coming from guilds such as Insomniac Cons (iC0N), Eternal Judgement (3tnl) Team Phoenix (TPHX) and Team Beta (TBTA)

We will be enrolling our teams into tournaments/challenger series/VGL-VIS qualifiers | Players in these teams represent Team Genesis and MUST be PoA+/willing to practice on a REGULAR SCHEDULE

We are looking to establish ourselves as a top tier NA guild and are currently seeking Hotness and SA players to join the casual guild, and PoA+ players to join our competitive teams. A website is in the planning as well as community activities and giveaways in the future.

This guild has been created to give players a home alongside others of high skill level and NON TOXICITY [No Tolerance] our average skill tier as it currently stands is Pinnacle of Awesome.

WE REQUIRE SEVERAL THINGS AT GENESIS

1. MUST be active and willing to participate in games with other guildmates
2. Players MUST achieve SA if below SA by the end of EACH season. (The Hotness: skill tier 7 is the bare minimum)
3. MUST be active in the guild discord
4. MUST join the guild BAND

INACTIVITY RULES

1. Initiates 2 days
2. Members 3 days
3. Veterans 4 days
5. Competitive team members 3 days

*We demand activity from our members so that we can keep our community strong, and continue to level the in game guild.

If you are interested in joining, add discord: PapaD#5563 AND join the guild discord

Guild Discord: https://discord.gg/MrSG7NS

TO APPLY

Add DaddyDexo in game

Fill out the following application in the comments section:

What is your IGN for Vainglory?
What is your skill tier this season? Last season? (please provide as I have done above)
What roles do you play? (List Strongest to Weakest)
How many characters do you own?
What characters do you prefer? .
What is your timezone?
In your time zone what time are you available?
Are you able to communicate using discord?
Why do you want to join Team Genesis?

DaddyDexo

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved