Vainglory Forums

Looking For A Team

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Ouroboro » August 8, 2015 3:06pm | Report
- NA Server -

I would like to build a team for ranked matches (or casual for relaxing). This means you must have at least the minimum requirement for ranked matches. I am well above the requirement, but seeing as every time I jump into a ranked match, someone decides do rage quit or troll, which is why I don't queue up a ranked match very often. Ranked matches are a commitment. This is your rank on the line. Why AFK, for whatsoever reason, during a ranked match? Put your phone/tablet on DO NOT DISTURB and play.

For this team, we could use some sort of 3rd party communication because pinging is not enough to relay tactical information. This will be discussed for those chosen for the team. Pinging is fine and all, but it makes no sense to me that someone pings a question mark at me because I didn't jump into a fight with them, even though they're across the map and outnumbered 3 to 1 (Yes, I will use my magical abilities to teleport to your location).

I ask that for those applying to be apart of the team, please know how to play. I don't want to see troll builds (which can be great at times, but are just too much of a gamble). Keep aware of what the enemy is building, as well, so that it can be properly countered. No tunnel vision either. What I mean by tunnel vision is that if an enemy has ran into cover next to their turrets, or if you know that they may be baiting you into a 3v1, don't chase after them for the kill. Sometimes it may work and you could snag the kill and run off to safety, but again, it's nothing more than a gamble. One other thing, if we have 2 heroes going WP, choose someone that would be effective at a CP build. It will make the enemy have to choose between which of our ally heroes to build counter items for. They could build against both, effectively reducing their ability to dish out more DPS in the long run.

I've seen it seldomly work before, but I rather not take any risk. I don't want to see an entire team of heroes designed for jungling or laning. I have fought against an entire team of melee heroes, whom ended up surrendering 2 minutes into the match because our laner had no issues dealing with them with our jungler's support.

Anyway, enough of what I'd like to see. I only stated them because I'm sure there are plenty of people out there who feel the same and would like to join a competent team.

Forgot to mention my statistics:

IG Name: Ouroboro (as is my forum name)
Tier 4 Bronze (like I said, I don't play ranked much because of the lack of a competent team)
Level 17
Karma 17 (I refuse to rage quit or do anything else that might hinder karma)
IGN: Ouroboro

"Engage people with what they expect; it is what they are able to discern and confirms their projections. It settles them into predictable patterns of response, occupying their minds while you wait for the extraordinary moment — that which they cannot anticipate." -Sun Tzu, The Art of War-

Ouroboro
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Yangusbeef » August 8, 2015 7:23pm | Report
Question 1: how old are you?

Question 2: is Skype fine?

Question 3: I do custom builds often and I rarely follow the meta, is that fine?

Question 4: do I have to talk to you about your irl life because I really hate people who do that, especially strangers.
I never play scaarf but I have him as my avatar to mess with people.
I am a young pizza cat, even though I hate koshka.
IGN: Yangusbeef
Rank: Pretty good. It fluctuates between bronze, silver. and gold, but I usually never go under or over that.

Yangusbeef
Notable (11)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Ouroboro » August 8, 2015 7:50pm | Report
I'm 25 and Skype will work fine. I understand the need to know age because of that fine line of legality.

Communication with the team through any 3rd party app will be used solely for purposes of the game. Bringing in any real life stuff could potentially throw drama into the mix and I loathe drama. This is for fun. No need to ruin anyone's gaming experience.

I forgot to mention in the original post that if needed, we could play a game of casual to see how well one plays. I just want to make sure that we know who we're playing with, whether they're skilled or not.

"Engage people with what they expect; it is what they are able to discern and confirms their projections. It settles them into predictable patterns of response, occupying their minds while you wait for the extraordinary moment — that which they cannot anticipate." -Sun Tzu, The Art of War-

Ouroboro
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Yangusbeef » August 8, 2015 7:58pm | Report
Too old, sorry.
I never play scaarf but I have him as my avatar to mess with people.
I am a young pizza cat, even though I hate koshka.
IGN: Yangusbeef
Rank: Pretty good. It fluctuates between bronze, silver. and gold, but I usually never go under or over that.

Yangusbeef
Notable (11)
Quote | PM | +Rep by DemiG0D9 » August 8, 2015 9:04pm | Report
Hello I wouldn't mind joining your team especially since we're the same tier. I'm tier 4 silver and I'm VERY hesitant to play solo queue in ranked. It's way too risky and a gamble. I'm very flexible with my role but I prefer jungle. I have a max karma level as well as regular level. Hope to hear from you
IGN:DemiG0D9

DemiG0D9
Quote | PM | +Rep by Ouroboro » August 8, 2015 10:49pm | Report
I'll send you over a friend request. Maybe play a game of casual to see how well we stand first before doing anything in ranked. I have another friend who plays quite often that I may ask if she would join. She's in Tier 4 Gold, so her rank is practically compatible and she's a very good player.

Ouroboro
Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved