Vainglory Forums

Looking for players for competitive team

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Rippcity » July 8, 2016 11:45am | Report
I am searching for some dedicated players to join a team I created to play competitively. I am only interested in serious players who are either already very good or who are willing to listen and learn. I primarily play roam/utility but am pretty capable in any role. My IGN is Rippcity. I am usually available week day nights to play as well as some weekends. The team name is Mammal (MAML).

Rippcity
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Phreex » July 8, 2016 12:52pm | Report
My in-game name is Phreex. I'm lvl 29. I can play most of the characters, but taka is my specialty. I can also roam or lane. I have over 400 victories. I also have most of the characters bought. I am great as any role, but taka is me specialty. Please get back to me, I hate my current guid. And I have the limited edition taka skin.

E-mail: [email protected]

Phreex
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Rippcity » July 8, 2016 1:03pm | Report
Just sent you a friend request.

Rippcity
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by HyperKiller » July 9, 2016 6:07pm | Report
I main Krul and Ringo, and have 200 victories under my belt. My IGN is HyperKiller, and I'd like to join your team.

HyperKiller
Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved