Vainglory Forums

Looking for players with a general concept!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by J4ll4h » June 20, 2015 11:44pm | Report
I recently started playing Vain glory so I'm not too picky about requirements for being in a team but you must know what you're doing and be able to at least play your character well and be beneficial to the team. I am also looking for people who are available to play nearly 24/7 . I'm eager to increase my ranking or whatever you would like to call it. I'm just finally fed up with losing random ques and nobody replied to my threads when they ask for recruits so I made my own. I check forums for a response very often so you're likely to get a reply within the hour. IGN: J4ll4h
IGN: J4ll4h
Region: NA
Position: Roam/Jungle

J4ll4h
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by J4ll4h » June 22, 2015 1:01am | Report
Dang #NoReplies

J4ll4h
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by KaiMaiBrei » June 22, 2015 8:20am | Report
What skill tier are u?

KaiMaiBrei
Quote | PM | +Rep by J4ll4h » June 22, 2015 8:37am | Report
I'm skill tier 3 bronze, sadly dropped from gold due to constant random Que and getting terrible teams. I started about 3 - 4 days ago though if I play more with a good team it would be higher. At least give me a chance and decide after a match?

J4ll4h
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by KaiMaiBrei » June 22, 2015 8:43am | Report
I recommend u rank a little higher before creating a guild and recruiting.. If u good porve it :)

KaiMaiBrei
Quote | PM | +Rep by J4ll4h » June 23, 2015 8:49pm | Report
Noted :) . I recently got some guys I found around some forums and I've improved my ranking in about a day. Went from bronze to gold . They can't play as often though so playtime is limited. Do you have a suggestion for a skill tier people will start taking me serious in?

J4ll4h
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by KaiMaiBrei » June 24, 2015 6:13am | Report
Tier 7 hotness

KaiMaiBrei
Quote | PM | +Rep by doobiedoo » June 24, 2015 9:47am | Report
add me. im always looking to play. doobiedoo. See my new post to find me on kakao or line.

doobiedoo
Quote | PM | +Rep by Rich Rulez » June 24, 2015 10:07am | Report
Hit me up bro Richardson always looking for ppl to play with that are team players. The thing is all ppl wanna do is win which is understandable but when they lose they get mad and don't wanna learn from their mistakes. So if I lose you better believe I'm trying to build a strategy on what I did wrong and how I can get better. I'm damn near always available hit me up.

Rich Rulez
Quote | PM | +Rep by J4ll4h » June 24, 2015 4:16pm | Report
Update: Now tier 4 silver

J4ll4h
Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved